Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Iowa 77 Indiana 63

Featured Replies

Whether it's good or bad, I haven't decided, but I also think he stays no matter what. For the record.

 

How do you see the roster issues working out?

You sure about that? B/c im 99.9997% sure that the rest of the coaching profession knows he's 100% full of it and admires his ability to "play the game" but that's about it. LOL.

 

I love Cal, and would take him in a heart beat, but as far as likeability of other coaches, nah, no chance.

 

Now, Bruce Pearl, they all hate Pearl!

 

I am 100% sure that the coaches that I know like and respect Cal.

I am 100% sure that the coaches that I know like and respect Cal.
Same, except opposite.
How do you see the roster issues working out?
Couple will leave, the kid from the football team won't be back.

 

I can see Devin Davis leaving, even though I really don't want him to.

Couple will leave, the kid from the football team won't be back.

 

You think transfers out, or guys like Williams, Blackmon, or Yogi going pro?

You think transfers out, or guys like Williams, Blackmon, or Yogi going pro?

Blackmon is the only one I could see leaving. But I think he's even a long shot at this point. I think he'll test the waters and not get great feedback and might come back. That being said, I could be way off on that and he might have his mind made up. He seems like, to me, that if it's iffy he'll be back kind of kid.

Williams will be an awesome pro, but if he comes back and works on his shot, he'll be a lottery pick.

 

How do you see the roster issues working out?

 

I know you asked bench, but ill give my opinion. Crean has done this in the past, what generally happens is he recruits over players that didn't pan out for him, said players are asked to become walk-ons to make room for the incoming freshmen that were offered scholarships. Some stay and agree to walk on, others transfer out. I don't know what his incoming class is looking like, but I imagine Blackmon is gone, so that will open up one spot. If he oversigns I guess some of the current kids will either have to walk on or kick rocks.

Bench, I am at Carmel High in Indy watching a 6'6 soph Zach Gunn. He holds an offer from IU. Skilled big kid.

Bench' date=' I am at Carmel High in Indy watching a 6'6 soph Zach Gunn. He holds an offer from IU. Skilled big kid.[/quote']

 

He just hit a pull up 27 footer.

 

Butler is here watching him.

Bench, I am at Carmel High in Indy watching a 6'6 soph Zach Gunn. He holds an offer from IU. Skilled big kid.

Can he enroll now? ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.