Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 81 Florida State 59

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Fantastic performance by the Cardinals. The Seminoles are far from world-beaters, but after the way the last couple weeks have gone, that performance far exceeded expectations.

 

Louisville now gets a pair of games against top-10 teams at home to finish out the season: Notre Dame on Wednesday and Virginia on Saturday.

Well, that was encouraging. Hopefully this will end up being a big addition by subtraction case.

The offense looked better today than it has in weeks....

I said it a few weeks ago, many are down on UL. However UL is not a team I want to see in the tournament, because I think they will make a run. They play great defense and come tournament time I think their offense will be doing well enough for them to make a run.

  • Author
Well, that was encouraging. Hopefully this will end up being a big addition by subtraction case.

 

Louisville will miss the defense when trying to muck up the proceedings against a very deliberate Virginia in a week.

Louisville will miss the defense when trying to muck up the proceedings against a very deliberate Virginia in a week.

 

Now I know what will be the 5 point game next week in the contest.

I don't know I think Louisville has a good shot against UV. Wednesday game vs ND will give us a clue on what to expect for the rest of the season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.