Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Northwestern 72 Indiana 65

Featured Replies

Will Indiana get 20 wins in the regular season? This topic was brought up once before but I couldnt find it. I believe the consensus was that they would reach the 20 win mark but it would be close.

 

So with 19 wins and remaining games against Iowa and Michigan State, do you believe Indiana will hit the 20 win mark? If they don't, do they allow Tom Crean to stick around for another year or ten?

I'm not sure 20 wins should determine whether or not they keep Crean. Losses like this are very damaging. Indiana is not supposed to lose to Northwestern.

  • Author
I'm not sure 20 wins should determine whether or not they keep Crean. Losses like this are very damaging. Indiana is not supposed to lose to Northwestern.

 

I agree.. However teams lose to teams they shouldnt lose to all the time. This isnstance is a little different though, imo.

 

Im just curious how long the Indiana fans are willing to wait before they realize there is a serious problem in what should be a top 25 program every year.

Indiana has been losing to teams they shouldn't lose to for a few years now. I think there is a big buyout though so he's probably not going anywhere.

  • Author
Indiana has been losing to teams they shouldn't lose to for a few years now. I think there is a big buyout though so he's probably not going anywhere.

 

Probably nit this year, but I believe the buyout drops substantially next year.

Went to the game tonight, great environment and pardon my ignorance since I haven't seen Indiana play this year. Does their offense always consist of throwing the ball around the perimeter for 25 seconds and then chucking up a 3 or a contested shot? They did hit 9 three's in the first half and the score was still tied at 40.

 

Made no sense why they waited so long to press because once they did, Northwestern was rattled, but at that point, it was too late.

Crean is 4-8 vs Northwestern yes I said Northwestern.

  • Author
Went to the game tonight, great environment and pardon my ignorance since I haven't seen Indiana play this year. Does their offense always consist of throwing the ball around the perimeter for 25 seconds and then chucking up a 3 or a contested shot? They did hit 9 three's in the first half and the score was still tied at 40.

 

Made no sense why they waited so long to press because once they did, Northwestern was rattled, but at that point, it was too late.

 

 

Yes, they live and die by the three.

  • Author
Crean is 4-8 vs Northwestern yes I said Northwestern.

 

Sounds like its time for another extension.. The poor man just needs a little more time.

Never been able to understand Crean. You are small and very quick, why do you play slow and try to grind it out against bigger, slower opponents. NU really struggled with IU's pressure late. Dumbfounded!!!

Northwestern with their first four-game Big Ten winning streak in over forty years. They've had some bumps but it looks like Chris Collins is improving that program.

Northwestern's starting PG is from Indiana. Very solid player!!! Another miss for Crean!!

Crean is 4-8 vs Northwestern yes I said Northwestern.

 

And 4-9 vs Purdue...

Probably nit this year, but I believe the buyout drops substantially next year.

 

 

Freudian slip there? N.I.T.?

And 4-9 vs Purdue...

 

When you add in Penn State, he's 16-22 against the bottom of the B1G. Simply have to do better against those schools.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.