Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Northwestern 72 Indiana 65

Featured Replies

When you add in Penn State, he's 16-22 against the bottom of the B1G. Simply have to do better against those schools.

 

Without Cody Zeller Crean is 3-5 vs Penn State, 2-8 vs Northwestern and 0-8 vs Purdue. That's 5-21 against the teams you mentioned sans Zeller. Pitiful.

 

For what it's worth I didn't verify those records, I just took them from an IU fan's tweet.

  • Author

 

Freudian slip there? N.I.T.?

 

Autocorrect doesnt work so well sometimes. I think they will make the ncca tourney.

Autocorrect doesn't work so well sometimes. I think they will make the NCAA tourney.

 

Lunardi had them in as a 9-seed today so they might be okay right now but definitely trending in the wrong direction.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.