Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville-Georgia Tech Updates

Featured Replies

Tech leads at half 24-17 in Atlanta. UL gets the second half kickoff. Pretty sad effort by the Cards so far. Dare I say "discombobulated"?

Tech leads at half 24-17 in Atlanta. UL gets the second half kickoff. Pretty sad effort by the Cards so far. Dare I say "discombobulated"?

 

Didn't exactly look great on Saturday either...

What is everyone thoughts about 6'10 onuaku getting posterized by a 6'2 guard. :smh:

  • Author

Miami is much better than Tech. IMO , the Cards are looking much worse tonight....kind of painful, really.

What is everyone thoughts about 6'10 onuaku getting posterized by a 6'2 guard. :smh:

 

I like it. Love seeing the guards go up against the trees and win.

I like it. Love seeing the guards go up against the trees and win.

 

It was pitiful.

Can I watch Harrell be away from the action under the basket a little more? That would be great.

Miami is much better than Tech. IMO , the Cards are looking much worse tonight....kind of painful, really.

 

And the story of both games against Miami was Jones completely shutting down Rodriguez defensively. No doubt his defensive pressure is sorely missed. This is just pathetic by every player on the team. Terry has just been terrible for about four games now.

The offense struggled even before Jones left. It's just awful tonight. Woof...

Lots of folks seem to want Louisville to be much worse without Jones... They looked exactly the same to me, and I've watched every game this season...

  • Author
Lots of folks seem to want Louisville to be much worse without Jones... They looked exactly the same to me, and I've watched every game this season...

I think one change is that there were no steals out front........some under the basket late.

I think one change is that there were no steals out front........some under the basket late.

 

Louisville hasn't been turning people over the last several weeks...

  • Author
Louisville hasn't been turning people over the last several weeks...

True, but I think they've done a better job than tonight--------just my impression.

Ga Tech is flat awful. Would have been a terrible loss but a Win is a Win.

It was a rock fight but it is a road win. Ugly!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.