Laptop Advice

MBWC41

I've had a Toshiba Satellite for 5 or 6 years now and I'm looking to replace it.

I use a laptop for web browsing and movie streaming. That's it.

Not interested in an Apple. I know they make a superior product but I like new things. I'd rather replace a $500 dollar laptop every 3-5 years than have a $1200 apple for 10 plus years.

Screen size and quality are important. Would like something around a 17 inch screen.

Looking to spend $400 to $500.

Any suggestions ?

I've had a Toshiba Satellite for 5 or 6 years now and I'm looking to replace it.

I use a laptop for web browsing and movie streaming. That's it.

Not interested in an Apple. I know they make a superior product but I like new things. I'd rather replace a $500 dollar laptop every 3-5 years than have a $1200 apple for 10 plus years.

Screen size and quality are important. Would like something around a 17 inch screen.

Looking to spend $400 to $500.

Any suggestions ?

Open to a refurb?

Not making a joke, but, why not a Toshiba Satellite? I replaced a Satellite with a new model Satellite after 5 years. And I just replaced that one with a new one this year.

I know there are better products on the market, but I think it's probably the best for the money.

But if you're just using it for internet and video, a tablet wouldn't be a bad bet.

Not making a joke, but, why not a Toshiba Satellite? I replaced a Satellite with a new model Satellite after 5 years. And I just replaced that one with a new one this year.

I know there are better products on the market, but I think it's probably the best for the money.

But if you're just using it for internet and video, a tablet wouldn't be a bad bet.

I have had a Satellite in the past as well and loved it. Very solid machine.

Not interested in a tablet. I prefer the feel of a laptop.

I'm open to buying another Toshiba. My current one could probably last another year or two, just looking for something new.

• 2 weeks later...
Buy a Dell.
Same as with Dell, HP, or any other manufacturer. They all make a good line of PC's/laptops, and they all make junk to sell in Best Buy for next to nothing. With PC's ALMOST always, the old adage runs true, you get what you pay for.