Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ISIS Might Be Harvesting Organs

Featured Replies

 

Furthermore, I would make it known to ISIS that the countries on the other list are completely on their own should you choose to convert/attack them.

 

THIS is what I agree with, and THIS is what would get their attention.

Wait. No hearts and minds?

Which do you need? A heart or a mind? :)

 

The answer to that is obvious. :jump:

Given the choice between death and black market, black market can name their price.

 

I wonder if they will take KyConnect Insurance?

I wonder if they will take KyConnect Insurance?

 

I'm guessing they are a cash only organizations.

 

I'm guessing they are a cash only organizations.

 

Well that won't help, my insurance is so high I don't have any cash left.

I think we need to put all the middle eastern countries on the spot.

 

You are either with us or against us and if you are not with us and ISIS takes control of your country then we take your whole country out.

 

I know this is extreme and some innocents will die but ISIS wouldn't be around long.

 

Like I said before, where is Harry Truman when you need him, or better yet someone like him.

They might be cutting out livers and hearts, but it's very doubtful they are getting placed into anyone. Very short shelf life once harvested...and it has to be done correctly which just anyone can't do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.