NKY Running Backs 2015

uk#1fan

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they know about his 5.08 40 he ran at the combine? Not bad for a lineman, oh sorry, I meant running back.

Are you saying Powell ran a 5.08 40?

^ At the Rivals combine in Indianapolis I believe. It was at the last combine he attended. Maybe he had a bad day. It was on laser though so I have to say it was accurate.

Surprising. I have seen Powell in person and on tape and he sure looks a lot faster than that. Looks comparable or faster than England who you said ran a 4.62. Like you said, perhaps a bad day.

^ At the best of Midwest I believe. It was at the last combine he attended. Maybe he had a bad day. It was on laser though so I have to say it was accurate.

I would say it was a bad time someone already said the field was very slow. To say Powell is not fast is a joke! Just watch Powell against all the speed guys on the Lafayette team. He ran right by Lucky Jackson and Jackson runs a 4.5 in the 40. Powell had scores of 55 yards, 46 yards, 47 yards and 33 yards against them speed is not a issue!

Simon Kenton High School vs. Lafayette High - Dillon Powell highlights

^ Might have been. Wasn't there one mistep and your time plummets. I know he's faster than that. But anytime I can give UK some flac.. Well you know..

I believe Elliot only ran a 4.6 and he was a lot faster than England.

I believe Elliot only ran a 4.6 and he was a lot faster than England.

Last two times England has been timed 4.63 laser at UC and a 4.62 this year. That's a pretty consistent time. So I would say that's fairly accurate. Remember he ran those at almost 228 pounds. Ask your safety from last year how a 228 4.62 feels when he gets up.

Last two times England has been timed 4.63 laser at UC and a 4.62 this year. That's a pretty consistent time. So I would say that's fairly accurate. Remember he ran those at almost 228 pounds. Ask your safety from last year how a 228 4.62 feels when he gets up.

I am pretty sure it felt good knowing SK won the game. I have seen England play 2 games and he didn't look like he had the break away speed. SK bottled him for 99 yards last year.

I am pretty sure it felt good knowing SK won the game. I have seen England play 2 games and he didn't look like he had the break away speed. SK bottled him for 99 yards last year.

Not hard to bottle anyone up with no real threat of a passing game. Its a team game, one guy should never beat you. Not the case this year slick.

I think England has the perfect size to be a linebacker in college.