Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Inside the 12th Region 2/17/15

Featured Replies

Fayette County has canceled all games tomorrow. Boyle County will not play Lafayette tomorrow evening. Boooooo!!!!

Does it really matter?:popcorn:

 

It's one fewer game for Woods, Blevins and Stearns to rack up some more points.

It's one fewer game for Woods, Blevins and Stearns to rack up some more points.

 

I think jlow was referring to the 45th District.

I think jlow was referring to the 45th District.

 

Good call. I was just thinking the reference was to the preceding post.

Hearing the same. I'm pretty much just hoping the freshmen regional is played at Lincoln County on Saturday at this point.

 

Hearing freshman regional is cancelled as well

Hearing freshman regional is cancelled as well

 

Just got word. That sucks. Season is over now.

 

 

Snow sucks.

Just got word. That sucks. Season is over now.

 

 

Snow sucks.

wow!!
wow!!

 

I'm pleased with our year.

 

I love our freshmen. They have a great nucleus, they got better every game, they should have a bright future and Boyle County was poised to win that tournament this weekend. These next 3 years will be fun to follow. I'm looking forward to the next 3 years with this group of boys and the parents. Tons of memories to be made!!!!!

So Boyle was the favorite? Had they played all of the 12th Region teams? Don't get a chance to see many of these games since there are now so many B/G doubles.

So Boyle was the favorite? Had they played all of the 12th Region teams? Don't get a chance to see many of these games since there are now so many B/G doubles.

 

I don't know who the favorite would have been. Boyle County lost to Pulaski County in OT and lost to Lincoln County in a close game also. Other than Pulaski County and Lincoln County, Boyle County had defeated all the 12th Region teams they faced at least once so I know we were looking forward to seeing how we did in the tournament. Boyle County split with West Jessamine and Danville. We never heard who all was playing in the regional tournament.

I don't know who the favorite would have been. Boyle County lost to Pulaski County in OT and lost to Lincoln County in a close game also. Other than Pulaski County and Lincoln County, Boyle County had defeated all the 12th Region teams they faced at least once so I know we were looking forward to seeing how we did in the tournament. Boyle County split with West Jessamine and Danville. We never heard who all was playing in the regional tournament.

 

 

Id say SW was the favorite. I've seen there freshmen play and they have a loaded class at that level. All holdback kids but loaded nonetheless

Where will the regional tournament be held this year?

Lincoln Co.

Regional field so far:

 

Wayne

Southwestern

West Jess

Mercer

 

4 more tickets to be punched this week

2 more tickets will be punched tonight and 2 more tomorrow night!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.