Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Temple 75 Cincinnati 59

Featured Replies

Didn't expect this.

 

I did...

....

 

The Liacouras Center is a really tough place to get a win. Not to mention, if you've ever been in there, I hate the lighting...seems so dark. Temple has a nice home court advantage and a great coach...but I didn't expect it would be a double digit margin.

45 turnovers in the past 3 games for UC.

 

17 in this one. 11 against USF and 17 against SMU.

 

Just ridiculous.

....

 

The Liacouras Center is a really tough place to get a win. Not to mention, if you've ever been in there, I hate the lighting...seems so dark. Temple has a nice home court advantage and a great coach...but I didn't expect it would be a double digit margin.

 

3rd game in 6 days from Dallas to Cincy to Philly. Add in the absurd 2nd half they had against Temple in the first game sans Cummings and you could see this one coming from a mile away.

 

The turnovers on the road are maddening, but at this point that is who they are...

Not looking good is it GT?

 

Still in good shape. Remember the rules say 68 teams have to make it. They aren't close to the bubble right now, but have to avoid any more bad Ls. Losing at Temple changed nothing...

3rd game in 6 days from Dallas to Cincy to Philly. Add in the absurd 2nd half they had against Temple in the first game sans Cummings and you could see this one coming from a mile away.

 

The turnovers on the road are maddening, but at this point that is who they are...

I'm not nearly as close to UC as you are, but I thought they'd have an inspired effort after the USF debacle. I did think Temple would win, and told Mo that yesterday afternoon, but I thought it would be a really close game. I love Frannie, and when you mix in that building, and the fact that UC's offense is less than efficient, I thought Temple would win a close one.

I'm not nearly as close to UC as you are, but I thought they'd have an inspired effort after the USF debacle. I did think Temple would win, and told Mo that yesterday afternoon, but I thought it would be a really close game. I love Frannie, and when you mix in that building, and the fact that UC's offense is less than efficient, I thought Temple would win a close one.

 

They are running pretty solid offense over the past few weeks, but the turnovers are crushing those gains. Shot 52% last night but gave up 27 points on the 17 turnovers. Killer...

Still in good shape. Remember the rules say 68 teams have to make it. They aren't close to the bubble right now, but have to avoid any more bad Ls. Losing at Temple changed nothing...

 

Kinda surprised they are 27 in the RPI.

They are running pretty solid offense over the past few weeks, but the turnovers are crushing those gains. Shot 52% last night but gave up 27 points on the 17 turnovers. Killer...

 

Turnovers are a huge problem when you average amongst the fewest possessions per game in America. You're exactly right. I think they are something like 330th in the country in number of possessions per game.

What's the latest with Cronin? Anyone know when/if he'll be back?

What's the latest with Cronin? Anyone know when/if he'll be back?

 

Far as I know, the hope is still for next season.

What's the latest with Cronin? Anyone know when/if he'll be back?

 

He is scheduled to be checked the day after selection Sunday. Says if he is cleared he will be back on the sidelines for the tournament...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.