Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / LSU Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 72
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Booker in right now I think the platoon is dead tonight. Poythress' loss hurts the platoon idea more each game.

This is a game that we really needed Poythress!

Too many turnovers here early..

Down two with this play, I 'll take it.

With Booker in right now I think the platoon is dead tonight. Poythress' loss hurts the platoon idea more each game.

 

Still Platooning at this point.

How was that not a foul on Aaron's last basket? Especially after all the ticky tack stuff they've called thus far.

Still Platooning at this point.

 

The straight five for five is what I was referring too

Towns is a beast!

The straight five for five is what I was referring too

:thumb:

I feel we just took LSU's best shot and we still are leading at the half. I like where we currently are right now.

  • Author
I feel we just took LSU's best shot and we still are leading at the half. I like where we currently are right now.

 

I do as well if we don't let them come out and get the momentum to start this half should be alright. I do like the 2nd group should start the 2nd half. I liked their intensity better than the starters in the first half especially at the guard position.

 

The straight five for five is what I was referring too

 

Does it really matter whether they platoon or not? They were down a couple of guys and still winning. The platoon was a great conversation piece to start the season. However it has been ran into the ground throughout the season. Whether they platoon the entire game or not seems to be the main discussion, every game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.