February 7, 201511 yr Duke is smashing Notre Dame currently. Dukies leads 47-21 with 138 left in the 1st.
February 7, 201511 yr Not to take anything away from Duke, but Notre Dame cannot guard anyone or anything.
February 7, 201511 yr Only knock I can give Duke while I've been watching is they're taking way too many threes. Okafor has been unstoppable on the inside - I'd go there each and every trip.
February 7, 201511 yr I am not watching this one but have been keeping an eye on the score and it is great to see Duke winning.
February 7, 201511 yr Duke is horribly overrated.....no one should take them seriously. Welcome sir. Welcome.
February 7, 201511 yr Shhhhh...Duke may be the best team in the country right now...I type while wearing a 15 year old Kentucky Shirt!
February 7, 201511 yr When this team decides to shoot like this nobody, NOBODY can beat them. You mean some nights they decide to miss shots? :lol2:
February 7, 201511 yr You mean some nights they decide to miss shots? :lol2: Yeah, they don't wanna get to cocky ya know? :lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.