February 7, 201511 yr When this team is allowed to shoot like this nobody' date=' NOBODY can beat them.[/quote'] Fixed that for ya. Honestly though, your right, when Duke shoots the ball lights out no one would beat them, as long as attack with Okafor too. That said, its hard for any team to consistently shoot like they are today, even against a bad defense.
February 7, 201511 yr When this team decides to shoot like this nobody, NOBODY can beat them. Shhhhh...Duke may be the best team in the country right now...I type while wearing a 15 year old Kentucky Shirt! Come April, we have to remember these quotes. Prisoners of the moment or prophetic- we'll see. :thumb:
February 7, 201511 yr Come April, we have to remember these quotes. Prisoners of the moment or prophetic- we'll see. :thumb: Best I can hope for as a fan is for a Duke shooting night like this to keep it within 30 of UK
February 7, 201511 yr Best I can hope for as a fan is for a Duke shooting night like this to keep it within 30 of UK That sounds more reasonable.
February 7, 201511 yr Best I can hope for as a fan is for a Duke shooting night like this to keep it within 30 of UK Keep in mind that only Duke fans are seem to think that. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.