Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

39th District Pairings.

Featured Replies

Mason County vs St. Patrick

Bracken County vs Augusta

Augusta vs Bracken County. On Monday, Febuary 23rd.

St. Patrick vs Mason County. On Tuesday, Febuary 24th.

Championship Games on Thursday, Febuary 26th.

Girls play first game each night at 6:30 and Boys game following.

The Admission is 6$. And will be played at the Mason County Fieldhouse.

Thanks for posting, 28.:thumb:

Well at least now if Royals lose to Augusta it won't necessarily ruin the season :lol2:

Well at least now if Royals lose to Augusta it won't necessarily ruin the season :lol2:

 

You're funny. Only not really.

  • Author

Welcome! :banana:

You're funny. Only not really.

 

I have my moments. I think what a lot of people might have forgotten is that Augusta probably should have won the 2012 District Championship game as well.

 

No disrespect to St Patrick, I want the Royals to have another shot at Augusta and put that demon to bed. Course I'm also glad there will be a safety net in place in case things go awry.

I have my moments. I think what a lot of people might have forgotten is that Augusta probably should have won the 2012 District Championship game as well.

 

No disrespect to St Patrick, I want the Royals to have another shot at Augusta and put that demon to bed. Course I'm also glad there will be a safety net in place in case things go awry.

 

The problem this year is that Augusta might not even make it to the Championship game this year after the season ending injury to Camryn Snapp.

The problem this year is that Augusta might not even make it to the Championship game this year after the season ending injury to Camryn Snapp.

 

Papa's bold prediction.

 

The Fieldhouse will be jumping.

I would say Augusta AND Bracken are happy with today's results on the boys side. Augusta was probably hoping for the green pill for their girls' sake, though.

Papa's bold prediction.

 

The Fieldhouse will be jumping.

 

I can't wait.

I have my moments. I think what a lot of people might have forgotten is that Augusta probably should have won the 2012 District Championship game as well.

 

No disrespect to St Patrick, I want the Royals to have another shot at Augusta and put that demon to bed. Course I'm also glad there will be a safety net in place in case things go awry.

 

Augusta did have a good team, well, a good player, Bach was all they had till last year when Connor Maddox stepped up. I spoke with an Augusta fan this week & she says they beielve that some "bench" players will step up in Snapp's place. Snapp was a big loss to them for the rest of the season. I will be in attndance for all these games.

 

I would say Augusta AND Bracken are happy with today's results on the boys side. Augusta was probably hoping for the green pill for their girls' sake, though.

 

To be honest, I would have liked to play Augusta 1st round, I would have loved to give them payback for two really good years of basketball in MC. Although, this year is just like last year, but with a different result.

 

I can't wait.

 

You & me both! I am SO READY for District & whats going to be Region Tourny. I think MC takes the top of the throne once again & us kids get to cheer on our boys in #RuppArena

I love the enthusiasm I'm seeing here from the Mason County fans. Great to see!

 

But first things first...

I love the enthusiasm I'm seeing here from the Mason County fans. Great to see!

 

But first things first...

There you go again with that wisdom stuff.

The Augusta/Bracken game will be interesting. The Panthers won by 3 with the services of Snapp, who had 11 points that night. If Augusta can contain Austin Crawford, they can bring home the W.

 

As for the other semifinal, Mason is just too strong for St. Pat.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.