Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

39th District Pairings.

Featured Replies

The Augusta/Bracken game will be interesting. The Panthers won by 3 with the services of Snapp, who had 11 points that night. If Augusta can contain Austin Crawford, they can bring home the W.

 

As for the other semifinal, Mason is just too strong for St. Pat.

 

Agree with the analysis. I have a bunch of friends on the St. Pat side of the gym, but Mason County should be too strong for them. Should.

I love the enthusiasm I'm seeing here from the Mason County fans. Great to see!

 

But first things first...

 

After being upset by Augusta 2 times in a row, we are due for a region title & a trip in the big dance, ALTOUGH, its anyones game. As Dorian said, "worry about GRC first, then the next one" —DH 3rd Period 2/6/15

 

The Augusta/Bracken game will be interesting. The Panthers won by 3 with the services of Snapp, who had 11 points that night. If Augusta can contain Austin Crawford, they can bring home the W.

 

As for the other semifinal, Mason is just too strong for St. Pat.

 

Anyone can win on any givin night, don't count out St Pat.

Augusta did have a good team, well, a good player, Bach was all they had till last year when Connor Maddox stepped up. I spoke with an Augusta fan this week & she says they beielve that some "bench" players will step up in Snapp's place. Snapp was a big loss to them for the rest of the season. I will be in attndance for all these games.

 

 

 

To be honest, I would have liked to play Augusta 1st round, I would have loved to give them payback for two really good years of basketball in MC. Although, this year is just like last year, but with a different result.

 

 

 

You & me both! I am SO READY for District & whats going to be Region Tourny. I think MC takes the top of the throne once again & us kids get to cheer on our boys in #RuppArena

 

Wait....so Bach scored all 61 of their points? I'm sorry but I remember he listening to the radio on this one and he had 48 points in 3 quarters, so SOMEONE ELSE had to score the remaining points.

 

To me a school the size of Mason County should never lose the title considering they have 3 little Class A schools in it.

Wait....so Bach scored all 61 of their points? I'm sorry but I remember he listening to the radio on this one and he had 48 points in 3 quarters, so SOMEONE ELSE had to score the remaining points.

 

To me a school the size of Mason County should never lose the title considering they have 3 little Class A schools in it.

 

Should never.

 

By that reasoning, Mason County should never beat Clark County or Campbell County or Montgomery County or Scott.

Should never.

 

By that reasoning, Mason County should never beat Clark County or Campbell County or Montgomery County or Scott.

 

While I would agree with you on that, I find it hard for Mason County to lose to Augusta. When I first read about it two years ago, I swore I saw a typo in the paper.

Wait....so Bach scored all 61 of their points? I'm sorry but I remember he listening to the radio on this one and he had 48 points in 3 quarters, so SOMEONE ELSE had to score the remaining points.

 

To me a school the size of Mason County should never lose the title considering they have 3 little Class A schools in it.

 

So why are we complaing about school size? It doesn't matter about school size when it comes to high school ball, it comes to how good the players are on that givin night.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.