Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

College Signees

Featured Replies

Here are some other names, forgive any errors:

 

Tyler Blandford – Daviess Co. (Oklahoma State)

)

 

OK St is some serious baseball.

 

What position?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keller from Mason Co. has signed with Georgetown

What position?

Tyler Blandford is going to pitch at OSU.

OK St is some serious baseball.

 

What position?

Since he throws a 90MPH fastball, I would assume as a pitcher.

  • Author
Since he throws a 90MPH fastball, I would assume as a pitcher.

 

I have not seen the kid pitch, so I must take your word for it. However, if as many kids threw 90 mph as what we list on here, Kentucky would be the baseball capital of the world. There are not many high school players who throw a legitimate 90 mph fast ball with any consistancy or accuracy. I would guess that some of these were clocked with a cheap gun, throwing down hill, with a 40-50 mph wind behind them.:laugh:

When I read the baseball preview, there were a lot of players listed that had signed.

I have not seen the kid pitch, so I must take your word for it. However, if as many kids threw 90 mph as what we list on here, Kentucky would be the baseball capital of the world. There are not many high school players who throw a legitimate 90 mph fast ball with any consistancy or accuracy. I would guess that some of these were clocked with a cheap gun, throwing down hill, with a 40-50 mph wind behind them.:laugh:

He and Chaz Rowe are the only two high school players that I have ever gunned at 90 MPH. I know what you are getting at and where you are coming from though. I have not gunned Tilford, but I understand he is legit.

  • Author
He and Chaz Rowe are the only two high school players that I have ever gunned at 90 MPH. I know what you are getting at and where you are coming from though. I have not gunned Tilford, but I understand he is legit.

 

Thats great that he throws hard like Chaz Roe. I know there are some good baseball players in Kentucky and I love to see them do well. I watched everygame at Applebee's Park in the State Tourney last year and plan to do the same for years to come. I have seen a lot of good baseball players over the past 10 or so years of following high school baseball. Best of luck to all the college signees.

Thats great that he throws hard like Chaz Roe. I know there are some good baseball players in Kentucky and I love to see them do well. I watched everygame at Applebee's Park in the State Tourney last year and plan to do the same for years to come. I have seen a lot of good baseball players over the past 10 or so years of following high school baseball. Best of luck to all the college signees.

I think I should clarify something here. I did get Blandford at 90, but he was not anywhere in the ballpark compared to where I got Rowe. I got Rowe in a fall game one time and he only dropped below 90 three times in a seven inning game (other than an offspeed pitch), while hitting 95 in the 7th inning.

He and Chaz Rowe are the only two high school players that I have ever gunned at 90 MPH. I know what you are getting at and where you are coming from though. I have not gunned Tilford, but I understand he is legit.

Tyler Gatrell from Boyd Co hits low 90's on occasion, but is a consistent 87-88

Atkins from Newport will be playing at Kentucky Wesleyan

As Firebird said consistently in the 90's and occasionally in the 90's are different. My son said Tilford hit 90 a couple of times in the All A at Applebees and consistently in the 86-88 range there. Their gun is about 3 miles per hour slower than the JUGS guns I have seen. Chaz was phenominal when we saw him that fall. However a bunch of runts from Pike and Johnson County handed him a loss behind the pitching of Adam Blanton and some great defense, 2-1 final I believe.

Robert Smith and Jason Bowling have try-outs scheduled at Tennessee Wesleyan. I would say they both will be offered scholarships.

Keller from Mason Co. has signed with Georgetown

Coach Hagen is putting together a very good team there. He is getting some of the best from nky. Last year they got Slusher, a great pitcher probably throwing in the 90's by now. Severson, who was probably the best player from nky last year. Frilling from Walton. And this year has Sawyer, and if he could get Moore, and Curley, that would be a very, very good young team. I cant wait!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.