Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke @ Virginia Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Not that I think Virginia is awful, but I really struggle to see them as a National Championship contender. They'll beat the teams that they should, but once it gets to the Sweet 16 level, I don't see them being good enough offensively to win the 4 straight that they'll need to. It doesn't matter if you hold a really good offensive team to 65 if you can't break 60. Duke is awful defensively and they've only gave up 63 to Virginia so far.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

Nope. I feel he makes no difference in this game at all.

 

Possibly not. I was talking about Winslow's actions though. Grabbing another player by the leg, which could lead to an injury is inexcusable. I have no idea what Rasheed did, but don't recall him ever pulling a move like that.

Possibly not. I was talking about Winslow's actions though. Grabbing another player by the leg, which could lead to an injury is inexcusable. I have no idea what Rasheed did, but don't recall him ever pulling a move like that.

 

Ah, well played :lol2:

Possibly not. I was talking about Winslow's actions though. Grabbing another player by the leg, which could lead to an injury is inexcusable. I have no idea what Rasheed did, but don't recall him ever pulling a move like that.

 

 

This is Rick Pitino grade hyperbole right here.

Trying to stay optimistic here. Good news is Duke can fill it up quick from any where. Bad news, I dont see it happening.

 

Quote this again :lol2:. Offensive rebounds though.

  • Author

Good job Joker, you called it in post #40.

 

Hate it when I'm right.

What was Virginia doing letting all that time roll off...? Dumb

What was Virginia doing letting all that time roll off...? Dumb

 

Taking a page out of Coach K's book

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.