Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke @ Virginia Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duke getting lay ups like its nothing up 22-13

Jahlil Okafor still hasnt taken a shot with 5 minutes to go in the first half... OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS FOR VIRIGINA!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by GrizzlyAdams

Virginia ended on a 12-4 run. Duke up 26-25. Okafor with 2 points.

They double Okafor so fast in the paint its unreal. I expect adjustments made somehow on that end of the offense.

  • Author
They double Okafor so fast in the paint its unreal. I expect adjustments made somehow on that end of the offense.

 

Agreed. I thought Okafor did a good job sensing and passing out of them. I've been flipping back and forth between that game and the UK game, so I might be way off on that, but from what I've seen, I thought he's done well to recognize them.

  • Author

Danger time for Duke. They cannot get anything going offensively and the Virginia lead is now 11 with 13:30 left.

  • Author

Tyus Jones gets a basket and draws the foul, he'll be at the line for 1.

 

Duke is 0-5 from 3.

  • Author

Duke just hit their first 3 of the game. They are now 1-10 on the night from 3.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.