Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke @ Virginia Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Virginia may win this one, but if I'm a Cavaliers fan, I'm really worried about my team's ability to shut the door on teams. They've had Duke dead to rights, but haven't been able to really push it out. Now Duke is only down 8 with 8:00 left, Devils ball.

Virginia may win this one, but if I'm a Cavaliers fan, I'm really worried about my team's ability to shut the door on teams. They've had Duke dead to rights, but haven't been able to really push it out. Now Duke is only down 8 with 8:00 left, Devils ball.

 

With their offense they will never be able to fully put someone away IMO.

  • Author

I know UVA's defense is a big part of it, but this is an awful shooting night for Duke. They'll usually hit some of the looks they've had, but I'm sure it's also tough to get going and feel like you are in a rhythm when a team defends you as well as Virginia has.

Trying to stay optimistic here. Good news is Duke can fill it up quick from any where. Bad news, I dont see it happening.

  • Author
With their offense they will never be able to fully put someone away IMO.

 

Agree completely. They need more balance because they defend well enough to crush teams.

 

At some point in tournament play, you are going to have to be able to score the ball. I don't know how Virginia responds to a team blitzing them with an early 10-12 point run where they just make some shots.

They are playing Okafor really good in this one. Good game plan for him.

I know UVA's defense is a big part of it, but this is an awful shooting night for Duke. They'll usually hit some of the looks they've had, but I'm sure it's also tough to get going and feel like you are in a rhythm when a team defends you as well as Virginia has.

 

I'm so frustrated watching Duke throw up the rock tonight. Its painful to watch.

They are playing Okafor really good in this one. Good game plan for him.

 

He is doubled so fast it's unreal. I'm really impressed with how quick they collapse on him.

  • Author

Perfect example: Duke is again down 4. Against a team who as just a "pretty good" offensive team, that lead could be as many as 20.

Finally. They need to get Okafor some kind of looks.

  • Author
They are playing Okafor really good in this one. Good game plan for him.

 

Agreed, but I also feel like the refs have been generous enough with how much they let go on the bodying when he's trying to get position.

Perfect example: Duke is again down 4. Against a team who as just a "pretty good" offensive team, that lead could be as many as 20.

 

I'm on the WATCHESPN app at work and about 2 minutes behind you :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.