Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teddy Bridgewater Wins Pepsi Rookie of the Year

Featured Replies

Good for him, but that kinda makes the award a joke IMO.

 

He was very good as a rookie, no doubt. Did much better than I anticipated.

 

He wasn't anywhere close to the level of Odell Beckham Jr., Mike Evans, or Jeremy Hill though.

He had a better rookie year than I expected, however didn't really do anything that great either. Just goes to show that being a QB gets you more votes than other spots. As UK mentioned there were others who's play was better and deserved the award over him.

Well, who voted on this? I doubt if it was all the Pepsi distributors across the country. Quite possibly it could've been some people who know what they're talking about.

It's a fan vote...

 

Nobody in Louisville is surprised by this.

If OBJ wasn't the best rookie of the class this year, well, I just don't know what it is that I'm watching. That said, I'm tickled for Teddy. Great kid and I hope he tears it up.

If OBJ wasn't the best rookie of the class this year, well, I just don't know what it is that I'm watching. That said, I'm tickled for Teddy. Great kid and I hope he tears it up.

 

Zach Martin has a strong case being an All Pro as a Rookie. That seldom happens.

Zach Martin has a strong case being an All Pro as a Rookie. That seldom happens.

 

CJ Mosley was also. Still not in the same discussion with OBJ in my opinion.

Well, who voted on this? I doubt if it was all the Pepsi distributors across the country. Quite possibly it could've been some people who know what they're talking about.

 

A little sensitive to people saying he wasn't the one who deserved it the most? I mean just look and compare numbers of rookies. To put it lightly when you look at Bridgewater's numbers they are Dalton like. Especially this turnovers and interceptions. 14 touchdowns and 12 interceptions which is very average. Which with him being a rookie, for a rookie QB to be average his first year is not a bad thing. However there were other rookies who definitely had better seasons and were more deserving.

He wasn't anywhere close to the level of Odell Beckham Jr., Mike Evans, or Jeremy Hill though.

 

This

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.