January 30, 201511 yr Author I don't know what Seth asked Cal, but my response would be, "Shut up, Greenberg. If you were that good a coach, you'd still be doing it, instead of trying to become the next Erin Andrews."
January 30, 201511 yr Up 9 at the half. Not bad. On the road, I will take it. Looks like Mizzo is also getting in foul trouble. Not sure on how deep they are, but could be to our advantage in the 2nd half.
January 30, 201511 yr In the bonus with 15 minutes to go. Sound be a terrible game to watch the next 45 minutes.
January 30, 201511 yr Big Willy has put the ball on the floor and been stripped twice tonight. WCS has been a no-show way too often lately.
January 30, 201511 yr I think that is 13 fouls called in a little over four minutes to start the half.
January 30, 201511 yr Harrisons are playing well. So theres that. I guess that is why there aren't many posting tonight?
January 30, 201511 yr Harrisons are playing well. So theres that. The Harrisons, along with maybe a couple of others seem to be focused tonight.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.