Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Snoop and Son

Featured Replies

Does anybody watch this show? I know Bishop Gormon is a big school but I've never seen them.wear the same unis twice.

Does anybody watch this show? I know Bishop Gormon is a big school but I've never seen them.wear the same unis twice.

 

I saw the first episode. Have 2 more recorded. Imagine a high school football game with Snoop AND Flava Flav in the stands.

Bishop Gorman was the only private school for years in Vegas. It was located on Maryland Parkway in an older part of town, they always played their football games at the Silverbowl where Unlv plays.

 

The Ferttita family who owns all of the Station Casinos plus UFC donated a King's Ransom for the new school. The athletic complex is named after them. You should see pics of their weight room. It rivals Alabama, no joke.

I've watched a couple episodes I find it enertaining.

I had no idea this was a show. Love Snoop. What time/channel please?

I had no idea this was a show. Love Snoop. What time/channel please?

 

I saw it on Espnu a couple of weeks ago, I'll try to find out more for my favorite Avatar!

I had no idea this was a show. Love Snoop. What time/channel please?

 

One of the ESPNs. I think Tuesday night.

Bishop Gorman was the only private school for years in Vegas. It was located on Maryland Parkway in an older part of town, they always played their football games at the Silverbowl where Unlv plays.

 

The Ferttita family who owns all of the Station Casinos plus UFC donated a King's Ransom for the new school. The athletic complex is named after them. You should see pics of their weight room. It rivals Alabama, no joke.

 

I was watching the show running on the treadmill so couldn't hear anything. At first, my line of thought was okay this is Snoops son in high school. Then I started seeing the facilities and was thinking he must play at some college.. Those facilities are unreal.

 

I know this school has 2 guys going to ND. Their TE is one of the best in the country.

  • Author

Reruns are on all the time on the family of networks. I think there will be only 5 episodes total.

I watched one episode. It wasn't bad. I would tune in again.

I saw one full episode and part of another one. Really liked it. I'd like to see all of them.

I was watching the show running on the treadmill so couldn't hear anything. At first, my line of thought was okay this is Snoops son in high school. Then I started seeing the facilities and was thinking he must play at some college.. Those facilities are unreal.

 

I know this school has 2 guys going to ND. Their TE is one of the best in the country.

 

The campus is second to none. If you are looking at Football/basketball combo, Bishop Gorman and Mater Dei (Santa Ana) are the premier powerhouses of the West coast. Ali's grandson is a running back for Gorman.

Gorman has three or four different helmets.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.