Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All A State Tourney coverage on BGP

Featured Replies

I will be providing live play by play updates of the Quarter-Finals, Semi-Finals, & State Title game from Press Row again this year. Sorry, couldn't get off work on Wednesday to cover the 8 1st Round games. I will also have halftime and final game stats.

 

If you are in attendance at the Frankfort Convention Center come on down and say hi, I wouldn't be hard to find. :thumb:

 

Friday game times

8:30

10:00

11:30

1:00

 

Saturday game times

10:00

11:30

 

Sunday

12:30

 

http://www.allaclassic.org/State%20Brackets/2015%20Girls%20State%20Brackets.pdf

  • Author

Maybe RCC9 can be my sidekick this year? We know how much he loves the All A :banana:

Holy Cross Radio will be there for Danville/Holy Cross game tomorrow morning at 11:30. Details in a another thread to follow.

Maybe RCC9 can be my sidekick this year? We know how much he loves the All A :banana:

 

When is it?...never mind...I have to rearrange my sock drawer that weekend. Sorry!

 

Just kidding! I hope all the teams do great! It's a great event for the kids that participate. Although I think the tournament is top loaded this year (only a few with a real chance), I'll have to do some research and find a "sleeper" to route for.

Holy Cross Radio will be there for Danville/Holy Cross game tomorrow morning at 11:30. Details in a another thread to follow.

 

I will listen to this one!

Save me a seat!!!

Bracken Co radio will be there for the last game Wednesday night :thumb:

 

Bracken County vs. East Ridge 1st Round Class A State Tournament (Girls) - TEAM 1

 

With a gap in our schedule I took the opportunity to jet off to Miami to chase the ponies at Gulfstream Park for a week, but scheduled myself to fly back in town in time to get to Frankfort to broadcast our girls' game in the "A" State. How'd that work out???????????????????????????????

 

But the good news is that I will be back and settled in to listen to the Bracken broadcast team call their game with East Ridge. Best of luck to both the Patrick Kelsch Lady Bears, and the Lady Bears broadcast team. I will post your link on the homepage of our BMustangs website. Our fans won't admit it - but they will all be listening in. Hope you get the game started prior to 10:30pm.

Thanks Mustang! We sure do appreciate the posting of the link. I hope we do the 10th region well. :thumb:

We've also got the entire tournament on our stream. Go to TriStateInternetSportsRadio.com.

I'll have blue on tonight at 9:30. Gotta cheer on the alma mater!!!

We've also got the entire tournament on our stream. Go to TriStateInternetSportsRadio.com.

 

Hopefully I can finally put a face with the user name :thumb:

Hopefully I can finally put a face with the user name :thumb:

Hope to be there on Thursday night.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.