Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

$15....Who's Your 10th Region Starting 5?

Featured Replies

You're given $15 to spend on a 10th region starting five. Based on the costs of each individual player, which five would you pick for your team? I tried to incorporate statistics, team success, defensive ability, scoring ability, positive impact on the court, and overall raw talent when listing these. Bare with me, I tried to categorize these to the best of my knowledge. If you have any suggestions for changes, let me know.. LET THE FUN BEGIN!

 

Point Guards

$5 - Damion King (GRC)

$4 - Austin Crawford (Bracken Co.)

$3 - Jake Ohmer (Scott)

$2 - DJ Jenkins (Harrison Co.)

$1 - Antwavon Williams (Mason Co.)

 

Shooting Guards

$5 - Connor Maddox (Augusta)

$4 - Blake Schneider (Scott)

$3 - Art Walker (Montgomery Co.)

$2 - Braxton Greene (GRC)

$1 - Michael Antrobus (Pendleton Co.)

 

Small Forwards

$5 - Deondre Jackson (Campbell Co.)

$4 - Koebe Garrard (Paris)

$3 - Dawson Cooper (Robertson Co.)

$2 - Andrew Trame (Scott)

$1 - Amani Thomas (Mason Co.)

 

Power Forwards

$5 - Dorian Henry (Mason Co.)

$4 - Camryn Snapp (Augusta)

$3 - Jekobi Wells (Paris)

$2 - Jonathon Zink (Bishop Brossart)

$1 - Samuel Hodgsen (Montgomery Co.)

 

Centers

$5 - Matt Wilson (Campbell Co.)

$4 - Trent Thompson (Harrison Co.)

$3 - Andrew Sticklen (St. Patrick)

$2 - Jake O'Mara (Mason Co.)

$1 - Shelby Combs (Montgomery Co.)

  • Replies 51
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D.J. Jenkins

Braxton Greene

Dawson Cooper

Dorian Henry

Andrew Sticklen

1 Antwavon Williams 1$

2. Braxton Greene 2$

3. Deondre Jackson 5$

4. Dorian Henry 5$

5. Jake O'mara 2$

1. Pig Willams $1

2. Michael Antrobus $1

3. Dre Jackson $5

4. Dorian Henry $5

5. Andrew Sticklen $3

D.J. Jenkins

Braxton Greene

Dawson Cooper

Dorian Henry

Andrew Sticklen

 

Randy Parker $.25

$4 - Austin Crawford (Bracken Co.)

$5 - Dorian Henry (Mason Co.)

$2 - Jake O'Mara (Mason Co.)

$2- Braxton Greene (GRC)

$1 Amani Thomas (Mason Co.)

With my remaining $1, I pick as my 6th man:

$1 - Antwavon Williams (Mason Co.)

Edited by StatMan28

King

Maddox

Jackson

Henry

Wilson

 

You just busted your piggy bank.

You just busted your piggy bank.

 

I know, but Barney said he would spot me a few bucks.

$5 Damion King, GRC

$5 Dorian Henry, Mason

$2 Braxton Green, GRC

$2 Jake O'Mara. Mason

Free, Caswell Fuller ( not on list) Montgomery Co.

You just busted your piggy bank.

 

I know, but Barney said he would spot me a few bucks.

 

....either way, don't tell Ms. Crump, cause we been working on counting in class.

You just busted your piggy bank.

 

I know, but Barney said he would spot me a few bucks.

 

I will let you have $1 as I only spent 14...I got one free, because he wasn't on the list....:lol2:

For what it's worth, the coach of my team would be Jason Hinson.

Point Guard

 

$2 - DJ Jenkins (Harrison Co.)

 

Shooting Guard

 

$2 - Braxton Greene (GRC)

 

Small Forward

 

$1 - Amani Thomas (Mason Co.)

 

Power Forward

 

$5 - Dorian Henry (Mason Co.)

 

Center

 

$4 - Trent Thompson (Harrison Co.)

 

With my remaining $1, I pick as my 6th man:

 

$1 - Antwavon Williams (Mason Co.)

I will let you have $1 as I only spent 14...I got one free, because he wasn't on the list....:lol2:

 

WOW! That's a years worth of allowance for me.:lol2:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.