AAU Teams

For some of the younger 15u and lower age groups, there are leagues starting as early as Feb. 1. For the MS teams there is just 3 weeks +- left in the season. IMO it would be great if some of the more seriouse aau/select teams could get together to play at one establishment. It's kind of depressing driving 60 miles with a 14u team and finding you are playing a 12u team that wants "valuable expenience"

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little early but, what are some of the better AAU Teams/Organizations in the state?
Nky Kings will be having tryouts in march I'm told and should pick up alot of the kids from the former legends team. Mostly made up of holmes Newport and scott players. And also two good Cincinnati players. Most of these kids have been together for 4 yrs now.

Nky Kings will be having tryouts in march I'm told and should pick up alot of the kids from the former legends team. Mostly made up of holmes Newport and scott players. And also two good Cincinnati players. Most of these kids have been together for 4 yrs now.

What age group is this that you are referencing?

• 1 month later...
Hoop Dreams Middle School age tryouts will be in late February with the high school age in early March.

When will the high school tryouts be for Hoop Dreams? What does the 16u roster look like?

When will the high school tryouts be for Hoop Dreams? What does the 16u roster look like?

Tryouts will be next Saturday. Time still TBD. We are going to have 2 teams at each level of the HS.

The 16u rosters are coming together. Won't announce anything until after tryouts

Tryouts will be next Saturday. Time still TBD. We are going to have 2 teams at each level of the HS.

The 16u rosters are coming together. Won't announce anything until after tryouts

Are the tryouts invite only or will they be open?

• 2 weeks later...

Lexington Future 15U

Roster as far as I know - first practice is tomorrow

1 Justin Mitchell guard/forward

10 Tre King forward/center

11 Zach guard/forward

12 Laron Warner guard

22 Trey Alcorn forward

23 Isaiah Garrison guard/forward

33 Max Sparkman forward/center

25 Cobe Penny guard/forward

15 Chandler Stewart Guard

Lexington Future 15U

Roster as far as I know - first practice is tomorrow

1 Justin Mitchell guard/forward

10 Tre King forward/center

11 Zach guard/forward

12 Laron Warner guard

22 Trey Alcorn forward

23 Isaiah Garrison guard/forward

33 Max Sparkman forward/center

25 Cobe Penny guard/forward

15 Chandler Stewart Guard

Tre King now plays 16u for the Travelers.