January 20, 201511 yr Pure speculation on my part but sign me up if the price is right. Buccaneers face $7 million question on Michael Johnson | ProFootballTalk
January 20, 201511 yr If he comes back for cheap. He had his big year two years ago. Even in his last year with the Bengals his numbers went down and the continued to go down with the bucs. So if the price is right then yes! The Bengals even if they sign him need to focus on d line, o line and backers in the draft.
January 20, 201511 yr If he comes back for cheap. He had his big year two years ago. Even in his last year with the Bengals his numbers went down and the continued to go down with the bucs. So if the price is right then yes! The Bengals even if they sign him need to focus on d line, o line and backers in the draft. ...and wide receiver. I see the top two needs for the Bengals at WR and pass rushing defensive end.
January 20, 201511 yr I believe I read that the draft is pretty deep in linemen on both sides of the ball. That might be good for the Bengals.
January 20, 201511 yr or maybe the Gals could bring back Gary Burley, Jim Skow, and or Jason Buck! :laugh:
January 20, 201511 yr or maybe the Gals could bring back Gary Burley, Jim Skow, and or Jason Buck! :laugh: Get Big Daddy to shed a couple of lbs!?
January 20, 201511 yr Author ...and wide receiver. I see the top two needs for the Bengals at WR and pass rushing defensive end. Assuming they don't trade any of their top WRs I don't see the Bengals going WR.
January 20, 201511 yr ...and wide receiver. I see the top two needs for the Bengals at WR and pass rushing defensive end. It would have to be the perfect fit to draft a receiver early IMO. Because if they draft one early and he is not a top WR, then it is a waste because he will be at best the #4 receiver. I know you have addressed your concerns at receiver a lot. However Marvin Jones has shown he is a legit #2 receiver, and Sanu is a very good #3 receiver to have. So WR is not that big of a need assuming they are healthy next year. However if the right WR is available then fine, but it would have to be the right one. Maybe one that expected to go higher and fell all the way to the 2nd or 3rd round. I just think the first three rounds needs to be focused at the other areas.
January 20, 201511 yr Author It would have to be the perfect fit to draft a receiver early IMO. Because if they draft one early and he is not a top WR, then it is a waste because he will be at best the #4 receiver. I know you have addressed your concerns at receiver a lot. However Marvin Jones has shown he is a legit #2 receiver, and Sanu is a very good #3 receiver to have. So WR is not that big of a need assuming they are healthy next year. However if the right WR is available then fine, but it would have to be the right one. Maybe one that expected to go higher and fell all the way to the 2nd or 3rd round. I just think the first three rounds needs to be focused at the other areas. Agree, and the Bengals have James Wright and Cobi Hamilton. Drafting a WR early would have to be a player too good to pass up. With the needs on this team WR just doesn't make sense.
January 20, 201511 yr Not sure why people keep saying WR....Green, Jones, Wright, Sanu, and Hamilton are solid. Pair that with Eifert and Hewitt at TE, and I don't think either of those need addressing.
January 20, 201511 yr Author Not sure why people keep saying WR....Green, Jones, Wright, Sanu, and Hamilton are solid. Pair that with Eifert and Hewitt at TE, and I don't think either of those need addressing. Agree on all counts and that is with Sanzenbacher and Little on the outside looking in.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.