Golfer robbed and beaten after missing cut in Hawaii?

Jumper_Dad

I bet he gets heckled to no end here in the states next time he shows up.

If he had acknowledged stupid behavior and poked fun at himself instead of hiding it and lying about it (if the witnesses are to believed), he would be a folk hero instead of being heckled.

At his press conference yesterday(Tuesday) he stood firmly by his story. He says he remembers nothing from 11:06 to(I think) 1:30. He is firm in that he has told no lies and what he said either happened(that he remembers specifically) or was told happened. He is playing in Phoenix this week. If you are familiar with this tournament, it's the largest and most rowdy crowd of the year by far. It's not like he is trying to hide. It's all an incredible story.

Edited by ACE

At his press conference yesterday(Tuesday) he stood firmly by his story. He says he remembers nothing from 11:06 to(I think) 1:30. He is firm in that he has told no lies and what he said either happened(that he remembers specifically) or was told happened. He is playing in Phoenix this week. If you are familiar with this tournament, it's the largest and most rowdy crowd of the year by far. It's not like he is trying to hide. It's all an incredible story.

I find it hard to believe the guy was drugged and only lost 2 1/2 hours tops. From everything I've read about someone being roofied, you forget the entire night. Bizarre story to say the least.

I don't really know much about Roofies, other than how I was educated my The Hangover....those guys lost about 8 hours:ylsuper:

I find it hard to believe the guy was drugged and only lost 2 1/2 hours tops. From everything I've read about someone being roofied, you forget the entire night. Bizarre story to say the least.

• 3 weeks later...

The last I heard, was that the guy who used Allenby's credit card has been arrested. Allenby apparently did not go to the strip club-there was no evidence per the detective. He maintains he still is unable to recall what happened during the "black out" period. Anybody heard anything different?