Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 84 Temple 53

Featured Replies

Final from 5/3rd.

 

55 second half pts for UC. ..not bad for a bunch of "hacks."

Someone forgot to tell UC that they are merely playing for the NIT this year...

 

Not I. They have a pretty good squad and will get better as the season progresses.

Houston, UCF before they play Uconn.

Cincy will make the tourney. The AAC is BAD.

I usually go one UC game a year, I think I picked the right one last night. It was pretty entertaining, they listed the crowd at 12,017. I am not sure on that one, there was a lot of empty seats.

 

We stayed the entire game, the UC student section started chanting for Toebler (CCH). He got in with 2 minutes left and crowd went crazy!

  • Author
I usually go one UC game a year, I think I picked the right one last night. It was pretty entertaining, they listed the crowd at 12,017. I am not sure on that one, there was a lot of empty seats.

 

We stayed the entire game, the UC student section started chanting for Toebler (CCH). He got in with 2 minutes left and crowd went crazy!

 

Some empty seats on the sidelines, but upper levels and student sections were close to full...with the upper corners being the most obvious that were empty.

I said after the Memphis game that UC missed Cronin bad and was told he wouldn't make a difference. Well Friday night Cronin met with the team and they come out with this performance. It may all just be a coincidence but I don't it is. Cronin has a way of motivating players.

I said after the Memphis game that UC missed Cronin bad and was told he wouldn't make a difference. Well Friday night Cronin met with the team and they come out with this performance. It may all just be a coincidence but I don't it is. Cronin has a way of motivating players.

 

He meets with them every day. Friday was a little different as they had what Kevin Johnson described to me as “It was basically like that father-son talk that you have with your dad that you really hate to hear, but you have to hear it".

 

Truth is they just aren't at the level of experience yet where they will consistently play well against solid teams on the road. Is some of that not having Mick there? No doubt...

He meets with them every day. Friday was a little different as they had what Kevin Johnson described to me as “It was basically like that father-son talk that you have with your dad that you really hate to hear, but you have to hear it".

 

Truth is they just aren't at the level of experience yet where they will consistently play well against solid teams on the road. Is some of that not having Mick there? No doubt...

 

I should have put "met with the team for an extended amount of time". I read that it was somewhere around a 90 minute meeting. Do his normal meetings last that long or was this one longer due to the "father-son" talk that KJ referenced?

 

I should have put "met with the team for an extended amount of time". I read that it was somewhere around a 90 minute meeting. Do his normal meetings last that long or was this one longer due to the "father-son" talk that KJ referenced?

 

Longer than most but not uncommon...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.