Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A new wrinkle... Does Kentucky need a Tebow Law?

Featured Replies

The truth hurts and not something you ever want to hear much of.:thumb:

 

 

You are SO far off base here.

Who's trying to circumvent rules? This forum exists to discuss the fact that rules have been set, and they've been followed by most. There are violaters on both sides of the fence. However, apparently that's not good enough for some, and we're in a mess trying to change the rules so that they'll favor one side over another.

Presently, it can be argued that the rules do this.

You are SO far off base here.

:sleep: Or at least as you view it thru your "Parocihal Colored Glasses".

 

Take over laddiesballcoach, I'm off to lunch..

:sleep: Or at least as you view it thru your "Parocihal Colored Glasses".

 

Take over laddiesballcoach, I'm off to lunch..

Nope, this is your battle. I was just adding an observation.

:sleep: Or at least as you view it thru your "Parocihal Colored Glasses".

 

Take over laddiesballcoach, I'm off to lunch..

 

I invite you to tour Trinity and Assumption, to gain a perspective of the parochial angle. I'll be happy to set it up personally for you.

I invite you to tour Trinity and Assumption, to gain a perspective of the parochial angle. I'll be happy to set it up personally for you.

 

Maybe sometime I will venture down Louisville and take you up on your offer. Would love to watch the Assumption girls practice Volleyball. They are amazing. I'll even buy lunch..See, I'm really not that bad a guy am I rockmom..Must be off.. Lunch awaits me.

Nope, this is your battle. I was just adding an observation.

 

I don't blame you for backing out of that. Zig's arguement was just about crash into a brick wall as is.

:sleep: Or at least as you view it thru your "Parocihal Colored Glasses".

 

Take over laddiesballcoach, I'm off to lunch..

 

Go to lunch already.

we are sending a terrible message to our children IMO.

Like if we can't beat them we'll get them kicked out. That's one you had in mind isn't it?

Let's move away from our personal differences and get back on the topic.

Since 1996 Florida has allowed home schooled kids to play sports at their local high school ala UF signee Tim Tebow. Alabama is about to do the same. Do we need this? How would it change the outlook of the local sports scene?

Like if we can't beat them we'll get them kicked out. That's one you had in mind isn't it?

You can keep singing that song all you like but no one is getting kicked out. Separate championships would be established. NO different than the 4 different state championships for football. Unless you believe the 4A schools have been "kicked out" of the 1A, 2A, and 3A state football championships.

You can keep singing that song all you like but no one is getting kicked out. Separate championships would be established. NO different than the 4 different state championships for football. Unless you believe the 4A schools have been "kicked out" of the 1A, 2A, and 3A state football championships.

That's your opinion, and just because you believe it doesn't make it a fact.

 

If private school students will not be able to earn a chance to participate in the Sweet 16 then no matter how you sugar coat it they will have been kicked out. But then that doesn't matter does it because private school boys haven't had much success in the Sweet 16 have they?

You can keep singing that song all you like but no one is getting kicked out. Separate championships would be established. NO different than the 4 different state championships for football. Unless you believe the 4A schools have been "kicked out" of the 1A, 2A, and 3A state football championships.

That's your opinion, and just because you believe it doesn't make it a fact.

 

If private school students will not be able to earn a chance to participate in the Sweet 16 then no matter how you sugar coat it they will have been kicked out. But then that doesn't matter does it because private school boys haven't had much success in the Sweet 16 have they?

Still off topic. Try again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.