Holmes 79 Western 30

Rcc9 i have to take your side on this one im sorry to my beloved Holmes fans but he's right he responded to a post that brought up HHS and nobody gave him an answer. He has never said anything bad about either school or upgraded his own he was just asking "why" im a huge Holmes fan but i gotta argue with him.

Thank you! Whew!!!!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its where we talk about opinions and I was just curious why he felt that way. That's what we do here on BGP. Ask questions. It creates dialogue. Conversation. You don't feel me asking why he felt that way is an appropriate question for BGP??

Yes and others responded to what they see from the lady Dawgs and didn't reference comparison and you responded with similar records and strenght of schedule??? Well let me indulge you a little although playing in 2 more games the Lady dawgs have allowed 5 more total points than the Lady Birds while scoring more than 200 more points!! This lady Dawgs team gets after it defensively and finishes a lot at the rim they have been more competent from the outside then many figured as well! ALL while defending the 3 much more successfully this year!! This team also boast 2 of the top scorers in NKY in Jynea Harris and Hannah Tubbs and if you game plan to defend them then we will get you inside with Englemon and Gulley and I haven't even mentioned the veteran style play of Stoval who has taken it to the next level with her defense and game management! !

Yes and others responded to what they see from the lady Dawgs and didn't reference comparison and you responded with similar records and strenght of schedule??? Well let me indulge you a little although playing in 2 more games the Lady dawgs have allowed 5 more total points than the Lady Birds while scoring more than 200 more points!! This lady Dawgs team gets after it defensively and finishes a lot at the rim they have been more competent from the outside then many figured as well! ALL while defending the 3 much more successfully this year!! This team also boast 2 of the top scorers in NKY in Jynea Harris and Hannah Tubbs and if you game plan to defend them then we will get you inside with Englemon and Gulley and I haven't even mentioned the veteran style play of Stoval who has taken it to the next level with her defense and game management! !

Does this add up to 20 pts. better?? who knows!

Hmmmm...do you want to go there? I've been keeping quiet... Want to exchange starter minutes for each game? Again, when did Holmes remove the starters in the Beechwood game? There is a reason they score so many points.

Hmmmm...do you want to go there? I've been keeping quiet... Want to exchange starter minutes for each game? Again, when did Holmes remove the starters in the Beechwood game? There is a reason they score so many points.

I thought we all agreed Holmes bench got significant playing time?

Oh there is a reason for it! Has nothing to do with minutes my friend! And what parent has access to minutes played what coach would give this info to parents to be used against themselves??

Oh there is a reason for it! Has nothing to do with minutes my friend! And what parent has access to minutes played what coach would give this info to parents to be used against themselves??

So the girls aren't left in the game longer than other schools??? I really have no issue with it at all. But there is a reason for more points being scored.

I have watched Highlands play twice in person and have no opinion on them!! You have yet to see Holmes and yet have many!!

What opinion have I said about Holmes that wasn't positive. You bring up score differential and I can tell you why that is. And it's not an opinion. It's testimony of many and pictures!!