Simon Kenton 91 Scott 77

Agree Neer, Scott's D not what it was. Difference in game though was SK 's muscle inside with Mullins, Deaton, and Fries. Rebounding differential will be interesting.

Great atmosphere, like some of the old SK vs Scott matchups.

Scott didn't make their shots, didn't rebound, and didn't play any defense. Does anyone have total rebounds for each team? I'd venture to say that Scott got out rebounded by 20+.

And yes I understand that scott doesn't have the height, but in order to win big games like these they have to rebound.

Scott didn't make their shots, didn't rebound, and didn't play any defense. Does anyone have total rebounds for each team? I'd venture to say that Scott got out rebounded by 20+.

And yes I understand that scott doesn't have the height, but in order to win big games like these they have to rebound.

Rebounds

SK 46 Scott 21

Heard it was more a football game than basketball.

Yes very physical, refs let this get out of hand early. Could have been a better game in the refs would have controlled the game early and set the tone. They had to know going into the game it's a rivalry game, if they didn't the assigner failed to do his job. Lots of talking and taunting in this game on both sides. Taunting is one of the rules they are suppose to enforce and wasn't all night.

The atmosphere was great, hats off to both student section for showing up. Scott had no answer for SK size. Steiner drawing up that hi low play to begin the second half was a huge difference maker. They ran it several times to get Mullins the ball. Scott couldn't stop Mullins on the inside and Fries done a good job delivery the pass. Ohmer and Schneider both are as hard nose as they come. Schneider got to the rim and Ohmer got his shot off about any time he wanted to.

In the end I believe the better team won. SK was bigger and deeper on the bench. I wouldn't want to have to play Scott in the regional tourney, they could beat anybody.

Very physical sometimes chippy basketball game. Scott had to be physical with SK's bigs to have a chance and they were. At times they frustrated Mullins but in the end Mullins does what he does 22 and 17. The kid is just a flat out workhorse inside. Combine that with an easy 19 by Fries and 22 points mostly on driving layups by Robinson and SK gets a pull away victory.

First time I have seen Ohmer play in a year. His pull up game has gotten a lot better and it makes him a nightmare to guard. He can now score at all 3 levels. Scott plays hard they are just lacking size any size. They could benefit from a football player to bang inside and at least move some people off the boards. They will be a tough out for whoever the play come tourney time.

I agree 100 percent, on the size issue and I agree they should of kept a big guy from football this season to help take up space and pull down boards. Unfortunately Brad Carr decided to cut him, instead of working with him and utilizing his potential and size.