Do you tell people where you fish / hunt?

Watusi

Do you tell people where you hunt / fish?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you tell people where you hunt / fish?

• No, I tell nothing, it is my secret.
    • I usually tell them the truth.
    • I lie, and send them somewhere else.
    • It depends on who it is
    • Nobody ever asks me because I suck

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep. Especially fishing spots. And I wish em luck. About the only thing I won't share is a roosted turkey the night before. If I put in the work to put that turkey to sleep, I'm not gonna invite anyone to be within earshot of me when the sun rises if I can help it.

Yep. Especially fishing spots. And I wish em luck. About the only thing I won't share is a roosted turkey the night before. If I put in the work to put that turkey to sleep, I'm not gonna invite anyone to be within earshot of me when the sun rises if I can help it.

I will remember that becuase I would take you to the tree and tell you to be the shooter. Thinking back though I usually took you when I knew there were multiple birds using the area.

I will remember that becuase I would take you to the tree and tell you to be the shooter. Thinking back though I usually took you when I knew there were multiple birds using the area.

You don't count. You took me to the tree so I could call it in for you to whack. Even called in a cow as a mobile shield.

:lol2:I wish people could even get a glimpse of the fun we have had.

You don't count. You took me to the tree so I could call it in for you to whack. Even called in a cow as a mobile shield.

We could write a book that would bring most to tears.

Curious, was that cow call slate or reed ?

How many people would believe that we used a walking cow as camouflage to sneak up on a gobbler with hens and it worked? Crazy. Even more crazy was the hen that jumped up on the log in our face a little earlier.
She thought you were tryin' to steal her man. Glad Elsie eased her mind.