Do you tell people where you fish / hunt?

Watusi

Do you tell people where you hunt / fish?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you tell people where you hunt / fish?

• No, I tell nothing, it is my secret.
    • I usually tell them the truth.
    • I lie, and send them somewhere else.
    • It depends on who it is
    • Nobody ever asks me because I suck

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think that sounds fantastic.

Even better we can park in a drive way and go in a back way and not have to walk up a hill. Might even be able to convince the owner of the house to provide lunch. I am so much smarter than I used to be. 10 years ago I would have climbed the cliff to get there. Like the time you convinced me that it would be quicker and easier to go down and up instead of walking all the way around that horseshoe ridge. I was never so glad that it was you carrying that bird and not me when we got to the top of that gas line.

Even better we can park in a drive way and go in a back way and not have to walk up a hill. Might even be able to convince the owner of the house to provide lunch. I am so much smarter than I used to be. 10 years ago I would have climbed the cliff to get there. Like the time you convinced me that it would be quicker and easier to go down and up instead of walking all the way around that horseshoe ridge. I was never so glad that it was you carrying that bird and not me when we got to the top of that gas line.
yeah, that was dumb. We nearly didn't get him because work wouldn't leave you alone. That bird weighed 96lb