Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Coaches Poll Non-UK Voter Is...

Featured Replies

Mike Young of Wofford.

 

From Mark Wiedmer's article "If Duke isn't scary-good now, it will be by March" in The Chattanooga Times Free Press on 1/6/15:

 

"Well, I know one No.1 vote Duke got, and that was mine," said Wofford coach Mike Young, the lone member of USA Today's 32-member coaches' poll to side with the Blue Devils. "I know Kentucky is such a remarkable team- so long and so deep. But Duke is just as terrific. I know I'd love to see them play each other in the (NCAA) tournament."

He played them so kind of makes sense...............Although I still would just go with the masses on this one.

After last night, I would say more will join his ranks.

After last night, I would say more will join his ranks.

Duke would have had their hands full with Ole Miss last night, too, if the Rebels made ridiculous shots and hit most their free throws and played with the intensity they did against UK. Any team in the country will have problems with them when they are 'on' like that.

Duke would have had their hands full with Ole Miss last night, too, if the Rebels made ridiculous shots and hit most their free throws and played with the intensity they did against UK. Any team in the country will have problems with them when they are 'on' like that.

 

:thumb: U.K., Duke, UVA and possibly Louisville may be the only teams that would have had a chance at beating Ole Miss last night.

Ole Miss is a good team...if Moody doesn't sit the OT, they probably beat UK at Rupp and Cal said the same thing.

 

While I think UK is a clear #1 and deserve all the hype, it isn't as unanimous as the polls lead everyone to think, IMO.

 

Duke is just as good and I think Virginia would present some problems as well as Wisconsin and Arizona.

 

The NCAA tourney will be fun. If UK wins it all, they will have earned it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.