Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AJ McCarron

Featured Replies

Is AJ McCarron good enough to take away Andy Dalton's starting QB job in 2015?

  • Replies 60
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is AJ McCarron good enough to take away Andy Dalton's starting QB job in 2015?

 

I say he's not but we will never find out.

  • Author
I say he's not but we will never find out.

Why do you think Andy is better other than just experience?

Why do you think Andy is better other than just experience?

 

AJ was solid in college. Not great. I don't recall him really doing anything better than Dalton.

 

Regardless, I'll be stunned if anyone but 14 is under center next season.

McCarron wasn't a 5th rounder for nothing. He probably lacks a few qualities to be an NFL QB. Rarely does a 5th rounder or less make it. I know about Brady and Romo, but there aren't any more better than Dalton drafted that low. AD will be the starting QB for a while, get used to it.

What's the guaranteed money left on Dalton's deal? This likely is the key to whether or not he is given the opportunity to continue as the Bengals QB.

  • Author
McCarron wasn't a 5th rounder for nothing. He probably lacks a few qualities to be an NFL QB. Rarely does a 5th rounder or less make it. I know about Brady and Romo, but there aren't any more better than Dalton drafted that low. AD will be the starting QB for a while, get used to it.

 

Yea Brady was the 199th pick in the 2000 draft and McCarron was the 164th pick in the 2014 draft.

Brady is 6'4 225 lbs McCarron is 6'4 220 lbs... One can only dream that lightning strikes twice...

 

As a Bengals fan I'm sure that will happen the day AJ McCarron gets traded...:D

McCarron is a clone of Dalton in terms of attributes.

 

I agree, however McCarron played well in big games an seemed to throw an accurate long ball.

AJ was solid in college. Not great. I don't recall him really doing anything better than Dalton.

 

Regardless, I'll be stunned if anyone but 14 is under center next season.

 

How many trophies did Dalton get playing for TCU?

How many trophies did Dalton get playing for TCU?

 

With that line of thinking, why doesn't Cinti just sign Tim Tebow?

How many trophies did Dalton get playing for TCU?

 

Same number as Joe Flacco, Ben Roethlisberger, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady,.....

 

Be smarter than that.

  • Author
Same number as Joe Flacco, Ben Roethlisberger, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady,.....

 

Be smarter than that.

 

This may not mean anything... Joe Flacco 6'6

Ben Roethlisberger 6'5

Peyton Manning 6'5

Tom Brady 6'4

AJ McCurron 6'4

Andy Dalton 6'2

This may not mean anything... Joe Flacco 6'6

Ben Roethlisberger 6'5

Peyton Manning 6'5

Tom Brady 6'4

AJ McCurron 6'4

Andy Dalton 6'2

Derek Anderson is 6'6"

Jason Campbell is 6'5"

EJ Manual is 6'4"

 

Aaron Rodgers is 6'2"

Tony Romo is 6'2"

 

How tall are Drew Brees and Russell Wilson, again?

  • Author
Derek Anderson is 6'6"

Jason Campbell is 6'5"

EJ Manual is 6'4"

 

Aaron Rodgers is 6'2"

Tony Romo is 6'2"

 

 

 

How tall are Drew Brees and Russell Wilson, again?

 

I take it you missed the...This may not mean anything...

I had no ideal Aaron Rodgers is only 6'2 I swear I thought he was taller than that.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.