AJ McCarron

You got me.....I always had hoped I could keep my identity secret. I hope Mike Brown doesn't see this thread and fire me ;-)

Do I know for sure Dalton is better than AJ?? I guess not. No one has seen AJ play. But lets be real. AJ was a 5th round pick and late round QB's not named Tom Brady don't last in the league long, let alone become solid starters. He's not a first round talent that slipped a couple spots. No other team felt he was worthy of a high pick. Dalton was at least a second round pick and has experienced some success in the NFL. Not many QB's make the playoff's 4 times in their career, let alone 4 consecutive times. If Dalton gets cut today, I'm willing to bet he'd end up starting somewhere next season. If they cut AJ, there's a chance he's out of the league, and zero chance he's starting somewhere else.

I am not really disagreeing with you. I am not certain AJ would be good either but from what I have seen, I cannot imagine him being a whole lot worse. I would rather see Cincinnati do something crazy like grab Cousins from Wash and throw him out there but that is not a Mike B move. The Bengals are stuck and it is pretty sad to watch.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic