Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AJ McCarron

Featured Replies

You got me.....I always had hoped I could keep my identity secret. I hope Mike Brown doesn't see this thread and fire me ;-)

 

Do I know for sure Dalton is better than AJ?? I guess not. No one has seen AJ play. But lets be real. AJ was a 5th round pick and late round QB's not named Tom Brady don't last in the league long, let alone become solid starters. He's not a first round talent that slipped a couple spots. No other team felt he was worthy of a high pick. Dalton was at least a second round pick and has experienced some success in the NFL. Not many QB's make the playoff's 4 times in their career, let alone 4 consecutive times. If Dalton gets cut today, I'm willing to bet he'd end up starting somewhere next season. If they cut AJ, there's a chance he's out of the league, and zero chance he's starting somewhere else.

 

I am not really disagreeing with you. I am not certain AJ would be good either but from what I have seen, I cannot imagine him being a whole lot worse. I would rather see Cincinnati do something crazy like grab Cousins from Wash and throw him out there but that is not a Mike B move. The Bengals are stuck and it is pretty sad to watch.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.