Daviess County 72 Owensboro Catholic 62

No crazy ending. Go to TMC sports and watch it for yourselves also pay close attention to the Daviess County announcers comments about the good friends officiating as the game began. I was 3 feet from the play and didn't see it quite the same way as mountaineer man. I don't think he dribbled it out of bounds. The Daviess County kid was forcing him to the sideline with a forearm all the way. Its either a foul on DC or a play on. You don't get those calls on the opponents home court though. Just my opinion.

If you have ever been an opposing team in Henderson County's gym, you understand the other side of this argument.;) Taking nothing away from Daviess County, but from the Henderson team that I watched online last week, they should have never let the game be close enough to let the officials decide it. Henderson is a very good squad.

DC continues to impress. Marshall Griffith is one of the better players in western Kentucky that no one talks about. They will have a huge matchup at Apollo this Friday night. Catholic is struggling a little bit and rightfully so. Cam Obryan is a huge loss for the Aces. Coach Hayden is keeping them competitive and if Cam is able to return this season, i suspect they will be a tough out in the 9th district.