Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 63 Long Beach St. 48

Featured Replies

Was Chris Jones able to play after that shot to the jaw that he took against UK?

Was Chris Jones able to play after that shot to the jaw that he took against UK?

 

He must really be hurting or is in Pitino's dog house, he only played 9 minutes with 1 turnover.

  • Author
Was Chris Jones able to play after that shot to the jaw that he took against UK?

 

I think he played a total of 5 minutes today.

Sounds like Coach Pitino treated him like he had a concussion since he insisted on acting like he had been hit hard enough to give him one Saturday.

Evidently he is in the doghouse because of the flop...

 

Pitino said just that during the postgame press conference. Though I have to believe Pitino would've overlooked that if it wasn't for the zero assists on Saturday...

Pitino said just that during the postgame press conference. Though I have to believe Pitino would've overlooked that if it wasn't for the zero assists on Saturday...

 

Hey now. Be fair to Jones. He took a vicious shot to the jaw Saturday and still had ALL of Louisville's assists. ;)

Apparently Jones used to do it all the time in Junior College when there weren't cameras around. Must be a tough habit to break.

Apparently Jones used to do it all the time in Junior College when there weren't cameras around. Must be a tough habit to break.

 

I'm trying not to let his routine flopping cause me to dislike him, but it has become really hard at this point... He's always done it, and it has rarely been called, so I don't even know why he would continue to do it. He said he was embarrassed by the one in the UK game, but I'm not buying it...

^I'm with you. If he was embarrassed by it, he wouldn't have been rubbing his jaw for 10 minutes after the fact.

I'm trying not to let his routine flopping cause me to dislike him

 

No it's his inability to resist taking terrible shots that causes me to dislike him...

^I'm with you. If he was embarrassed by it, he wouldn't have been rubbing his jaw for 10 minutes after the fact.

 

Agreed. Because I know they showed the replay in the arena. He had to have seen how ridiculous it was.

No it's his inability to resist taking terrible shots that causes me to dislike him...

 

That too. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.