Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knott County Central 70 North Little Rock (AR) 53

Featured Replies

KCC improves to 9-0.

NLR loses their 2nd game of the year.

 

Solid win for the Patriots.

Player of the Game Evan Hall 21 points 15 rebounds Camron Justice 27, Chance Cornett 10/8. Patriots advance in Beach Ball Classic play Monday afternoon! Go Patriots

BTW North Little Rock was # 1 ranked team in Arkansas.

Great win for our Ky schools in the Beach Ball Classic!!!!

I watched the game on DISH. Very impressed with KCC. Two studs...arguably the best inside-outside combo in the state. Usually teams from eastern Kentucky get discounted, but I think this one is legit. I could be wrong, but I don't think they can win all...not deep enough. But, no reason this team won't be playing Saturday night, in Rupp, in March. And agree with others...it was nice to see that eastern Kentucky matchup get the win today. Represented the state very well.

I watched the game on DISH. Very impressed with KCC. Two studs...arguably the best inside-outside combo in the state. Usually teams from eastern Kentucky get discounted, but I think this one is legit. I could be wrong, but I don't think they can win all...not deep enough. But, no reason this team won't be playing Saturday night, in Rupp, in March. And agree with others...it was nice to see that eastern Kentucky matchup get the win today. Represented the state very well.

 

 

Haven't seen KCC in person.

 

But I was telling someone the other night - his BGP handle escapes me at the moment - that this is the kind of team that could get a groundswell of support should they get to Rupp.

North Little Rock has won b2b 7a state titles in Arkansas and was ranked 24th nationally in the Maxpreps pre-season poll. I know Maxpreps rankings aren't the greatest(I'm being generous)but I thought it was worth noting.

 

Nice win for Knott Central. Hopefully they can get a couple more.

I watched the game on DISH.

 

What channel? Do you know if the games on Monday will be broadcast?

  • Author

They did say that NLR was missing a guy that averages 15 a game because he was playing in the Army HS football game.

What channel? Do you know if the games on Monday will be broadcast?

 

I watched today's games on 441 and yesterday's games on 448. Looks like 454 for Mondays games.

  • Author
What channel? Do you know if the games on Monday will be broadcast?

 

412-42 on Dish for me.

Referees sometimes don't want to let the best players show their stuff. Two ticky tack fouls and the player has to sit. Beach Ball has let them play.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.