Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pro Bowl Players Announced

Featured Replies

Players to be put on teams via the captains. Only 2 Bengals named, Green and Huber.

I think Whitworth should have made it. Cobb is an alternate, he should get in depending how many can't play.

  • Author

Many think O'Dell Beckham was the biggest snub.

I think AJ Green is the most over rated player in the NFL.

I think AJ Green is the most over rated player in the NFL.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::ohbrother:

Many think O'Dell Beckham was the biggest snub.

 

I didn't think he'd make it but he should have.

 

He deserves it over Megatron and AJ this year. He's played in less games but has better numbers than both.

I think AJ Green is the most over rated player in the NFL.

 

I won't go that far but I agree AJ is over rated.

I don't think AJ is overrated. He was just injured this year. He never was himself the whole season due to his toe. Also, don't forget he doesn't have the best QB in the NFL throwing to him. That being said, he was not a Pro Bowler this year in IMO.

I think AJ Green is the most over rated player in the NFL.

 

That is beyond a stretch. :lol2:

AJ Green has almost 1000 yards receiving and he's been hurt 1/4 of the season. This Bengals team is completely different when he is on the field than when he is not. He may be over hyped, but overrated....

AJ Green has almost 1000 yards receiving and he's been hurt 1/4 of the season. This Bengals team is completely different when he is on the field than when he is not. He may be over hyped' date=' but overrated....[/quote']

 

OBJ has played in less games and has more receptions, yards and TDs than AJ and Megatron.

 

He also has the catch of the year and maybe the best catch ever. I think he got robbed...but i think he will get in anyways.

OBJ has played in less games and has more receptions, yards and TDs than AJ and Megatron.

 

He also has the catch of the year and maybe the best catch ever. I think he got robbed...but i think he will get in anyways.

 

No doubt OBJ got robbed, and AJ may have not deserved it this year since he's been hurt. But when healthy AJ is one of the best in the game and in no way shape or form is he overrated.

OBJ has played in less games and has more receptions, yards and TDs than AJ and Megatron.

 

He also has the catch of the year and maybe the best catch ever. I think he got robbed...but i think he will get in anyways.

 

Aj is the best offensive player on a playoff team with a subpar qb throwing him the ball. Even in some of those games he wasn't healthy when active.

 

Who would you rather have a healthy ODB or Green ?

 

With that said because of injuries I wouldn't be mad if he were left off. Whitworth is the Bengal who got robbed. On defense I feel Dunlap deserved it.

I won't go that far but I agree AJ is over rated.

Your right better to just say over rated.

 

Aj is the best offensive player on a playoff team with a subpar qb throwing him the ball. Even in some of those games he wasn't healthy when active.

 

Who would you rather have a healthy ODB or Green ?

 

With that said because of injuries I wouldn't be mad if he were left off. Whitworth is the Bengal who got robbed. On defense I feel Dunlap deserved it.

 

Ithought I posted this earlier apparently it didn't go through.

 

I will preface this by saying I know I'm biased.

 

I'd take OBJ all day every day. The dude is unbelievable. He catches everything, has speed, can jump high, run fast, blocks well, can run the wildcat, throw the ball etc. He's set several rookie records for wide receivers and some for wide receivers period, all while missing 4 wks, the pre season and all of training camp.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.