Christmas Eve?

nWo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense Crunch, but I'll wait for confirmation from my main man, NWO on the snow. :ylsuper:

Good luck with the pending surgery/surgeries nWo.

thanks TAC both surgeries are serious as my daughter in law, according to the doctors should be dead. Mine I may be laid up a couple of months. I should get the info from the surgeon on Monday for mine. My daughter in law will have her surgery January 2.

I'm shutting down for awhile. It's all in Gods hands now. I have more important things to take care of for awhile.

thanks TAC both surgeries are serious as my daughter in law, according to the doctors should be dead. Mine I may be laid up a couple of months. I should get the info from the surgeon on Monday for mine. My daughter in law will have her surgery January 2.

I'm shutting down for awhile. It's all in Gods hands now. I have more important things to take care of for awhile.

You are in my prayers, nWo. Hope your daughter-in-law is ok as well.

You are in my prayers, nWo. Hope your daughter-in-law is ok as well.

Thanks she's ok for now. They wanted to do hers before now but she wanted to walk in her graduation from WKU nursing school because so many doubted her and said she couldn't do it. Married with 4 kids going to school full time and working full time. She graduated magna cume laude. Her's is much more serious than my possible one. So I'm really not worried about to many things right now. Just what I got control of.

Thanks she's ok for now. They wanted to do hers before now but she wanted to walk in her graduation from WKU nursing school because so many doubted her and said she couldn't do it. Married with 4 kids going to school full time and working full time. She graduated magna cume laude. Her's is much more serious than my possible one. So I'm really not worried about to many things right now. Just what I got control of.

NWO, dude you're in my prayers! Also, I'd nominate you for BGPer of the year for all you do!

NWO, dude you're in my prayers! Also, I'd nominate you for BGPer of the year for all you do!

Thanks now people will understand why it seemed I was up all night long. mainly because I couldn't sleep because of pain. I'm now going to start taking care of myself. I've discontinued almost all of my weather warning areas because they sometimes go off many times at night. I'm going to try and think of myself for a change. Couldn't go to Bowling Green for Christmas because of what is going on.

So I'm down for awhile thanks for all of those who are concerned.