Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Wisconsin Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 118
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without a doubt, these are two of the best teams in the country. I think either has what it takes to beat Kentucky in a one-off. They might not be favored to win the majority if they played 100 times, but I think either can do some things that would really challenge what the Cats want to do.

Nice backdoor feed.

  • Author
Without a doubt, these are two of the best teams in the country. I think either has what it takes to beat Kentucky in a one-off. They might not be favored to win the majority if they played 100 times, but I think either can do some things that would really challenge what the Cats want to do.

 

Duke is as talented as Kentucky. Wisconsin plays a style that can beat Kentucky IMO. These are probably the two teams I'd least like seeing in the tourney.

Cough.........

 

Gut might be a little high vs actual.

Kaminsky takes a shot to "manland".

They might not be favored to win the majority if they played 100 times' date=' but I think either can do some things that would really challenge what the Cats want to do.[/quote']

 

I don't think you will see anyone favored against UK this year. Much less to win 51 games out of 100.

Miles and Mason are so athletic and Marshall seems so clumsy.

Nice pass.

  • Author
Marshall seems so clumsy.

 

Good play or bad play, I just laugh at him.

How in the heck do coaches wear a suit during these games?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.