Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Wisconsin Updates

Featured Replies

Either of these teams could easily beat UK. Neither of these teams will get overwhelmed by UK.

I wish there were regular season games against them this season. These are IMO 2 of the top 4 teams and will be all season.

 

Both of these teams could beat uk for sure. Easily, I'm not so sure. I don't think any of them would easily beat each other.

  • Replies 118
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally. Watching the game with this meeting going on. Flipping out yelling while watching. Can finally post and watch.

Finally. Watching the game with this meeting going on. Flipping out yelling while watching. Can finally post and watch.

 

I'll pray for you if Duke loses.

Finally. Watching the game with this meeting going on. Flipping out yelling while watching. Can finally post and watch.

 

I love our freshmen. Justise hasn't scored yet.

I watched Dekker at the Adidas Invitational in 2011. I've been a fan ever since.

How many damn Plumlees does Duke have? Seems like an endless supply.

Come on, Justise.......really........really?

That was a terrible pass but I love his game. Big time player.

Jon Scheyer....next Duke coach in training. Love it. They are like Wu Tang Clan at this point. They're everywhere.

How many damn Plumlees does Duke have? Seems like an endless supply.

 

They cloned the first one.. Still trying to perfect the Plumlee though.

Hays chicken wings Winslow and the foul is on Justise.....:no:

 

 

#cheatingrefs

Hays chicken wings Winslow and the foul is on Justise.....:no:

 

 

#cheatingrefs

He walked.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.