Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

To All Of Those Posting About Ferguson Protesters: What Are Your Thoughts About This?

Featured Replies

No worries, from the looks of the airport and businesses, it looks like I wasn't the only one.

 

L'chaim.

I don't think any Northern Kentuckians are going to lose any sleep over your disdain for us or our area.
  • Replies 66
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think any Northern Kentuckians are going to lose any sleep over your disdain for us or our area.

 

I know you won't and it'd be ridiculous for me to expect you to-- it's all good. I'll come check a Bengals game or Reds game sometime if I'm ever up seeing family, but I'll still think your chili is overrated.

I know you won't and it'd be ridiculous for me to expect you to-- it's all good. I'll come check a Bengals game or Reds game sometime if I'm ever up seeing family, but I'll still think your chili is overrated.
:lol2: Is that supposed to be bothersome to anyone? I mean....really? I guess if I was back in grade school it might be, but seriously?

Someone has an extremely over-exaggerated feeling of self-worth and importance...My word. :lol2:

:lol2: Is that supposed to be bothersome to anyone? I mean....really? I guess if I was back in grade school it might be, but seriously?

 

:lol2:

 

It was a light-hearted olive branch for my being so argumentative with you.

:lol2:

 

It was a light-hearted olive branch for my being so argumentative with you.

Fair enough and accepted. This whole thing was getting out of hand. :lol2:
No worries, from the looks of the airport and businesses, it looks like I wasn't the only one.

 

L'chaim.

 

Yeah, right in middle of Boone County....the fastest growing county in the state...the one opening a new school every two years...again, you're right on the money...

 

Just admit it that you were only here for one year and have no idea what you're talking about.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.