Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 89 Boston 65

Featured Replies

  • Author

Booker was the star of the night. 15 points and 7 assists on the night. I think he was 4-5 from three. 4 of his assists came off really nice lobs on set plays, mostly to Lyles, but one late to Hawkins. I love the play and look for Coach Cal to put a wrinkle into that play as teams try to take it away.

 

Aaron Harrison led UK scorers with 19.

 

WCS with 12 and I thought he had a solid game.

 

We need a break out game for KAT to get his confidence going. I wonder if he's pressing to much with the preseason accolades.

 

Hawkins had some nice minutes and plays with his career high, 7 points.

 

For those who didn't know, Poythress didn't play, due to illness.

Booker was the star of the night. 15 points and 7 assists on the night. I think he was 4-5 from three. 4 of his assists came off really nice lobs on set plays, mostly to Lyles, but one late to Hawkins. I love the play and look for Coach Cal to put a wrinkle into that play as teams try to take it away.

 

Aaron Harrison led UK scorers with 19.

 

WCS with 12 and I thought he had a solid game.

 

We need a break out game for KAT to get his confidence going. I wonder if he's pressing to much with the preseason accolades.

 

Hawkins had some nice minutes and plays with his career high, 7 points.

 

For those who didn't know, Poythress didn't play, due to illness.

 

Actually he was 4-6 from 3. He missed one late in the game when he went back in.

  • Author
Actually he was 4-6 from 3. He missed one late in the game when he went back in.

 

Missed that one. Still a good night. If they can keep him shooting at a good clip, it adds wonders to that 2nd platoon.

Doesn't matter how pretty it looks as long as you just win baby.

Doesn't matter how pretty it looks as long as you just win baby.

 

I'll take ugly 24 point wins anytime.

Did I read correctly on Twitter that Hawkins started?

  • Author
Did I read correctly on Twitter that Hawkins started?

 

Yes. I assume that Calipari didn't want to mix it up with the 2nd platoon. So he inserted Hawkins into the starting lineup. What does that really tell us? Only that those in the BBN who sing Willis' praises and think he needs more time are in the wrong.

 

If you were to choose who should replace Poythress in any scenario, many would choose Willis, but I guess Hawkins gets more done on the floor.

Why didn't Poythress play?

  • Author

After a 24 point win, Tony Delk says, "They aren't going to blow everyone out".

  • Author
Why didn't Poythress play?

 

Illness he's been battling. They said he hasn't been able get through a full practice the last two days. At least that's what the commentators said.

Why didn't Poythress play?

 

Sick

 

Willis did play in the first half and looked nervous.

 

I want to see a replay of the Hawkins alley oop dunk.

  • Author
How did Nathan Dieudonne do?

 

10 points, 5 rebounds, 4 assists. Fouled out, with a technical.

 

6 points from the stripe as he went 6/6.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.