Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which Franchise Has the Best Three QB's in Their History?

Featured Replies

Brunell was really good for several seasons

 

My post was a joke.

The Giants can throw out 3 pretty strong QBs.

 

Y.A. Tittle

Phil Simms

Eli Manning

49ers: Brodie, Montana, Young

Broncos: Morton, Elway, Manning

Cowboys: Meredith, Staubach, Aikmen

Oilers/Titans: Pastorini, Moon, McNair

Raiders: Lamonica, Stabler, Plunkett

49ers: Brodie, Montana, Young

Broncos: Morton, Elway, Manning

Cowboys: Meredith, Staubach, Aikmen

Oilers/Titans: Pastorini, Moon, McNair

Raiders: Lamonica, Stabler, Plunkett

 

Good list but I don't think we can have Peyton with anyone other than the Colts.

My post was a joke.

I know, but I was just pointing out the Jags actually had 1 real good QB and it was Brunell.

Good list but I don't think we can have Peyton with anyone other than the Colts.

 

I can agree with that, but in two years he is solidly their third best. If he reaches another SB or wins would Denver get to count him then?

Right now, it's the Packers trio but I agree that (barring injury) the Colts will be right there with them in 5-10 years.

49ers: Brodie, Montana, Young

Broncos: Morton, Elway, Manning

Cowboys: Meredith, Staubach, Aikmen

Oilers/Titans: Pastorini, Moon, McNair

Raiders: Lamonica, Stabler, Plunkett

 

I'd put Y. A. Tittle in over Brodie for the 49ers

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.