Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Early predictions on all 16 Regions

Featured Replies

Lets get the hot stove league going with getting our pre season picks for each Region. And any news on a team with new coach or players.

East carter will be a handful in the 16th . Ashland is always strong but lost their longtime head coach .

For 10th region, I believe that George Rogers Clark or Bourbon County will be at the top with Harrison County on their coattails.

12th I'll take N Laurel

 

What do you know about softball??? Leave that to the experts...Lawnboy!

 

Was trying to get Somerset on the schedule this year. We are going on a "Tour of the Bluegrass" during spring break and Somerset was a team that was interested in playing us. We just couldn't make the date they had open work for us.

12th I'll take N Laurel

 

North Laurel is in 13th region

North Laurel is in 13th region

My bad....I'll take N Laurel in the 13th:)

What do you know about softball??? Leave that to the experts...Lawnboy!

 

Was trying to get Somerset on the schedule this year. We are going on a "Tour of the Bluegrass" during spring break and Somerset was a team that was interested in playing us. We just couldn't make the date they had open work for us.

Too bad a game couldn't be worked out...I live about 1000 yards away as the crow flies as they say from the field.

 

I love softball, it has broken my wife's heart that our daughter has quit playing.

My bad....I'll take N Laurel in the 13th:)

 

See! You have no idea what you're doing on here!! :ohbrother:

See! You have no idea what you're doing on here!! :ohbrother:

 

In my heart Laurel County will always be 12th Region!!!

My bad....I'll take N Laurel in the 13th:)

 

See! You have no idea what you're doing on here!! :ohbrother:

 

I want to be in the room when you two finally meet. :)

What do you know about softball??? Leave that to the experts...Lawnboy!

 

Was trying to get Somerset on the schedule this year. We are going on a "Tour of the Bluegrass" during spring break and Somerset was a team that was interested in playing us. We just couldn't make the date they had open work for us.

 

Well I am in a softball Hall of Fame. ;) :lol2:

Well I am in a softball Hall of Fame. ;) :lol2:

 

Translation for everyone else: Lawnboy has a picture of himself hanging in his basement with a spotlight fixated on it. :lol:

Translation for everyone else: Lawnboy has a picture of himself hanging in his basement with a spotlight fixated on it. :lol:

 

I did "like" this, but I have to be very careful! He has documentation on me I don't want brought forward!!!:eek:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.