Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Redsfest 2014

Featured Replies

Coming up in a few weeks. Anyone going to be in attendance?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Coming up in a few weeks. Anyone going to be in attendance?

Yes. I will be there for both days with my wife and kids.

Are you driving up Friday or Saturday?

I'd better drive up Friday if I want to be there both days. :)

This is what my daughter wanted for her birthday (how awesome is that?). This will be our first time. What should we expect/any tips?

Anyone win the drawing to an autograph session?

I have 4 season ticket passes. There are supposed to be some separate autograph and photo sessions for season ticket holders.

What are the dates? Is it Dec. 5 and 6?

What are the dates? Is it Dec. 5 and 6?

 

Yes

Yes

 

Thank you, sir. :thumb:

The family and I are really looking forward to attending Redsfest this weekend. Where would be the best place to park this weekend? We won't be spending the night at a downtown hotel so that will not be an option.

The family and I are really looking forward to attending Redsfest this weekend. Where would be the best place to park this weekend? We won't be spending the night at a downtown hotel so that will not be an option.

 

There is a lot right across from Duke Energy that has a bridge connecting to the building. If your coming up Elm, it's the building right after Duke. I believe it is typically 10 bucks. That's where I parked last year but it was awful snow.

 

If you don't mind walking on Saturday, Olympic Parking is on 3rd and Vine and they have $4 parking on Saturdays typically.

If anyone can get a Billy Hamilton autograph on anything I will gladly reimburse you.

If anyone can get a Billy Hamilton autograph on anything I will gladly reimburse you.

 

My boxer briefs alright? :lol2:

  • Author
I have 4 season ticket passes. There are supposed to be some separate autograph and photo sessions for season ticket holders.

 

There's a separate line for season ticket holders only.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.