Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adair County/Paducah Tilghman Predictions

Can Adair upset PT 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Can Adair upset PT

    • Adair Co.
      5%
    • Paducah Tilghman
      94%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Adair travels to Paducah to take on the blue tornado's.Coming off of there big win friday,they look to upset the blue tornado's.:thumb:

Adair's loss to a young Casey proved they aren't ready for the big time yet. If this is close PT doesn't have a shot of playing with South Warren not to mention the other Region rep.

Agree with the above post, after losing to Casey Co. don't think Adair can travel to PT and keep it close. I would predict a running clock.

Seeing PT somewhere in the 3 to 4 score range. Tornado didn't quite play up to their potential after coming off the bye week to finish the regular season.

Paducah by 4 touchdowns

  • Author

The only thing that's going to be running in this one is, the Adair BUS leaving that concrete palace with a W!

The only thing that's going to be running in this one is, the Adair BUS leaving that concrete palace with a W!

 

Thanks for keeping it fun Johnny. :laugh:

I would love to see Adair win but they can not beat south! PT has a legit shot at beating them if all their starters play...

I would love to see Adair win but they can not beat south! PT has a legit shot at beating them if all their starters play...

 

Guys PT should beat Adair but I'm telling you they don't stand a shot against South Warren.. South is the real deal.

Guys PT should beat Adair but I'm telling you they don't stand a shot against South Warren.. South is the real deal.

 

I agree that South is the real deal, BUT... to say PT "don't stand a shot" is short sided. I have seen MANY teams with unbeaten records that play deep into the playoffs on a very cold night that simply didn't have their A or B game and were simply beaten by a better team that night. Turnovers obviously had a lot to do with that.

 

I'm not saying I think PT will beat South; I'm just sayin they will have a shot and if you don't think so you haven't watched enough playoff football.

  • Author

Our young men are coming to play,men this is the playoff's ,on any givin night anyone! Can win or loos, to say we haven't got a shot is disrespectful, not only to our coaches and player's,but to the game as well,We don't practice 15 hr's a week for nothing!!We will bring our A game.Yes we have played a week schedule, but we do get better every week,with that said this Adair teem is not the same team that faced SW ,as far as the CASEY GAME,well! P88 said it best some times you just don't bging your A or B GAME! I beleve our 8th grade team could have beat us that night!!I look for it to be a great game. GOOD LUCK PT YOUR GOING TO NEED IT!!!!

I agree that South is the real deal, BUT... to say PT "don't stand a shot" is short sided. I have seen MANY teams with unbeaten records that play deep into the playoffs on a very cold night that simply didn't have their A or B game and were simply beaten by a better team that night. Turnovers obviously had a lot to do with that.

 

I'm not saying I think PT will beat South; I'm just sayin they will have a shot and if you don't think so you haven't watched enough playoff football.

same thing was said last year......BLAH>>>>>BLAH......BLAH. Lets just take care of Adair first. Then let all the South chest thumping begin. PT only has 32 players, They are not big at all. They got it handed to them most of the year. Let the playoffs begin. Every year there is that one team that thinks their world beaters because they have never had success and schedule weak comp. and are undefeated come playoff time. PT has been doing this for 100 years. If we lose we lose. But we have a shot to make it to BG. Its a small one given this years team but hey, that's why we play the game isn't it? Johnfb im glad your team has had unprecedented success this year. Be proud . Scream from the mountain tops even!!! But your ride unfortunately ends in P-TOWN Baby!!

Guys PT should beat Adair but I'm telling you they don't stand a shot against South Warren.. South is the real deal.

 

Same thing was said last year....BLAHBLAHBLAH

Same thing was said last year....BLAHBLAHBLAH

 

I have watched a lot of football over the years and I truly believe South will beat pt easy..:isurrender:..but enlighten me just how will pt score on south warren and please don't make the same mistake opposing coaches have made all year by saying I think we can run on them.

Talk of PT/ SW is irrelevant yet, whats important to both those teams is winning week 2 or their is no week 3.

I believe PT will be ready to go Friday night and prove their ready to advance.

I'm not sure Adair has seen a balanced attack mixed with the Wing-T like they are going to see.

PT 38

Adair 13

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.