Raceland/Fairview Predictions

sidelinedoc

Who wins?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Raceland
    • Fairview

District rivals meet for the second time this year. First game was at Westwood in week 8. Raceland had a running clock with 1:43 left in the 2nd quarter. Fairview's roster is different (some things never change) in the past 4 weeks. So, should we expect anything different with this game at Raceland?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

District rivals meet for the second time this year. Fairview's roster is different (some things never change) in the past 4 weeks.

Status quo since around 2001, 02 - somewhere around that time. Players always seem to "appear" a couple of weeks before they play Raceland. :lol2: A song suddenly comes to mind.......

District rivals meet for the second time this year. First game was at Westwood in week 8. Raceland had a running clock with 1:43 left in the 2nd quarter. Fairview's roster is different (some things never change) in the past 4 weeks. So, should we expect anything different with this game at Raceland?

Can't stay above the fray can we?

Seriously, I hope that those reports about the King kids ankle aren't true. I hate to see any kid from any school injured. Should they be true then I hope for a complete recovery for the kid.

As for the game, I would warn the RAMS to Not Overlook this one. The Eagles were embarrassed on their field in the first meeting. I know that they are much better than that showing and will No Doubt be ready, more than ready to play and return the gesture.

Raceland will not be allowed to carry over any of those points scored from the first meeting so the score is 0-0. RAMS ... Prepare for this one the same and more so than you have any game so far. After a beat down like the games in westwood, you are primed to look past this one. Only you Rams can prevent that ! Work with that same "lunch box" mentality that you have all season and things will take care of itself. Go into this one anything but more focused, ready to play than you have this season and you will be the team that's embarrassed after the game, not the school in Westwood.

I saw it in Twitter too .. Said he broke it in 3 different places.. I like Raceland by just as much if not more I mean fairview gave up a bunch of points to a South Floyd team

As I said, if true I certainly hate to hear it and wish the kid a complete recovery.

As for the game itself, does anyone expect any new looks from either team (looks as in different O or D than have played this season) ?

I personally don't believe that Raceland changes a thing, "if it ain't broke - don't fix it" type thinking.

Edited by oldrambler